"I Have a Boyfriend"

Prompt: You go out on a date with your boyfriend Sock and some asshat tries to flirt with you and insult your boyfriend.

Requested/Suggested?: No

(Y/n) = Your name

Author's Snip: I was originally gonna go out for a walk today but it fucking wimdy outside so I'm gonna stay in here and write some more about the boys. 

Note: Sock is alive for this one-shot

● ● ●

  "Are you ready (Y/n)?" your boyfriend texted, meaning he was already waiting at your front door so you can begin your date.

  "Yeah. Just gimme a sec" you replyed back just before putting on the extra touches on your outfit.

  You finally finished off getting ready and then went over to your front door to greet Sock. "Hello!" you heard Sock chirp upon seeing you on the other side of the door. "Hi there!" you greeted back, "So are you ready to go or?" you asked.

  "Ready as ever!" Sock responded. 

You gave a small nod with a little smile before grabbing your keys and saying goodbye to your parents.

-------- -------- --------

  Your date was going pretty smoothly. You two went to a mall that you often frequent to catch a movie, have some lunch in the food court, and sniff around some stores to see if you two can find anything you liked. Currently, you were enjoying some ice cream on a bench together.

  That was until you were approached by a guy.

  "Hello there." he greeted.

  "Hello?" you said back. confused about why he came up to you.

  "I was with my friends over there, and could help but notice you over here," he mentioned, pointing in the general direction of where his friends supposedly were. "And I was wondering if I could get your number?" he requested, trying to be smooth and woo you with some charm.

  You briskly looked over at Sock for a second. You could see slightly glaring daggers at the guy while being confused on why he was blatantly ignoring him even though he was sitting right next to you. 

  "Oh... that's very charming of you, but I can't do that." you spoke trying to sound polite as possible, "But I have a boyfriend." you admit. 

  Still trying to charm you, the guy says "Well I don't see him with you, cutie.". Ugh, cutie? That nickname's so stupid and overdone. Not to mention the fact that he already knows that you're off-limits since you said you were taken. Who the hell does he think he is?

  Just as you were about to point out that your boyfriend was sitting right next to you, you heard Sock speak first. 

  "I'm right here, buddy." Sock announced, speaking in a more serious tone rather than his usual friendly and cheery one. 

  The guy finally looked over at Sock and choked back a little laugh upon seeing him. "This? This is your boyfriend?" he asks you, "Would've believed you if you said he was your girlfriend." he insulted. 

  "Okay, that's it! Go away. Go back to your stupid little friends and leave me and my boyfriend." you snapped shooing the bastard away from you and Sock. 

  The guy did as told, but not without a "Damn, okay. You weren't even that cute anyway." as he left. 

  Satisfied that you were rid of the annoying guy you turned over to Sock who had seemingly loosened up and was back to being his usual self. "Jeez, what a pest." you comment trying to lighten up the atmosphere a bit more. Which worked since Sock offered up a small giggle. 

 The rest of your date from that point on went without a hitch, allowing for you two to enjoy each other's company again in peace.