Context for "You're Not Me, Huh?"

Hello there. So I'm assuming you've followed the author's snip I left on 'You're Not Me, Huh?' for you. So let's get to the explanation of my swap au Sock. :-))

So first of all, in this au Sock actually goes by Maxwell since Sock's canon full name in the series is Napoleon Maxwell Sowachowski, and in this au, considering the personality I gave him, he wouldn't like to be referred to as 'Sock'.

Sock/Maxwell is now short-tempered rather than homicidal, and often gets into fights with other kids in school. This short-temperedness is caused by his need to feel and present more masculine since he naturally sounds and looks more on the feminine side, which he is insecure about. He also has a massive anti-social and 'stay away from me' attitude and demeanor because he grew up and lives in a household where he is not paid any attention.

Sock/Maxwell's parents don't pay any attention to him, even though they are able to take time to give him attention. This emotional neglect has caused him to grow up thinking that he should just keep to himself and that his emotions aren't worth talking about. The whole parents not paying any attention to him thing is a headcanon that I have for the original Sock and I would try and connect it to every W2H au that I come up with so I didn't build that JUST for this au.

Another thing that I made for this au, that sorta ties in with my swap au Jonathan, is that unlike (original) Jonathan, Sock/Maxwell is actually suicidal and would be considered the starter job for someone with swap Jon's job. Aka, getting a human to punch in their own ticket. But Maxwell still has some will to live, it's just kinda thin.

That's all I have so far for Maxwell/Sock. Which isn't too bad considering it'll let you have a good grip on his character while you read 'You're Not Me, Huh?'.

Maybe, if I get a good one short idea for him, I'll tell you what I have developed for my swap Jonathan but as of right now all your getting is some time with swap Sock.

- Cameron

Ps. This is what my swap Sock looks like, yes that is my art

 This is what my swap Sock looks like, yes that is my art