They Won't Get Mad

Prompt: Sock accidentally gives (y/n) a hickey on accident and is trying to get them to get rid of it, all the while, (y/n) is completely calm about it.

Request/Suggested?: No

Tw: mention of hickeys

(y/n) = your name

Author's note: Sock isn't dead and didn't kill his parents for this shot. He's alive lol.

● ● ●

(Second pov)

You were currently pressing and spinning a whisk on the side of your neck, trying to get rid of the red mark on your skin.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" you asked as you stopped the hack that you had serious doubt would work.

"Well, I saw a video and it said that it would work." your boyfriend, Sock, answered nervously. "Just keep stirring." he added.

"For how long? I've been doing this for a solid two minutes." you questioned. The spot that you were sturring starting to become sore. "Until the redness isn't noticeable. I don't want your parents to see it." Sock softly spat out, his nervousness still being in his voice.

You giggled at how scared Sock sounded at the idea of your parents seeing you with a small hickey. "Why do you care if they see me with a hickey you gave me? I can just tell them you didn't mean to." you said. "They won't believe it's an accident, they're gonna think we..." Sock explained but trailed off and tried to finish his sentence in another way. "...did stuff." he mumbled.

You giggled again at how Sock didn't want to potentially get in trouble with your parents when they got home when in reality, he won't. You can just tell them that you two were cuddling and Sock started to kiss your neck a little and didn't actively plan on giving you a hickey.

"They're not gonna think that we 'did stuff'. They'll just ignore it and mind their business." you explained, trying to help your poor boyfriend relax. "And plus, if they did think that we hooked up, they wouldn't be mad. They'd probably just tell us to be safe and all that." you added.

"That's nice to know... I guess." Sock responded, now slightly calmer.

He then got closer to you and looked at the spot that you were trying to remove the hickey from.

"That should be good. You can just cover it up with foundation or something." Sock commented as he got less close to you but stayed next to you.

"Good, cause my arm was getting tired from that." You signed in relief.

"I'm sorry." Sock spoke. You didn't know if he was apologizing for giving you a hickey or for making you stir a whisk into your neck. Nonetheless, you forgave him.

"It's fine."

"I'll get you back someday." You smirked, trying to mess with him.

Sock giggled, "Haha- wait what, no!".

● ● ●

Author's snip:

This was shorter than I normally do but I just had this idea pop into my head so I decided to write it since I would it was cute and also wanted to write something that wasn't a suggestion since that's all I've been doing so far with this book. Anyways, I hope you liked it. Also, sorry for being gone for a while, I just didn't have any motive to write anything till now.