031

031

niyeon walked through the corridor of the cabin that belonged to chenle, turning off the lights that everyone seemed to ignore. it was empty and dark, resembling a scene of a horror movie.

just as she was about to turn off the last light and go back to her room, dasom appeared from around the corner. niyeon smiled and turned around, but then turned back around because she felt like dasom wanted to talk.

"niyeon!"

she was right.

niyeon locked eyes with her, smiling at dasom awkwardly. "hey."

"hi, yeah i just wanted to apologize. i didn't know mark and i being friends would make you jealous, but i completely understand. no hard feelings, seriously." dasom smiled innocently, niyeon nodding. that didn't make it any less awkward.

slightly taken aback but trying not to show it, niyeon just continued nicely, "yeah, i'm sorry. i just got uncomfortable with the way things were going, but i'm glad you understand. no hard feelings... seriously."

as niyeon subtlety turned around, dasom gasped as if she remembered something, and grabbed onto the shorters shoulder.

"hey niyeon, if this insecurity is from the kids thing then you really shouldn't worry about it. i know mark really wants his own kids but my mom is actually a gynecologist and if you want she can take a look at you for free." dasom shrugged, lending a helping smile.

niyeon felt her entire world shatter as she heard those words come out her mouth. "oh..he talked about wanting kids?"

"oh yeah he was like absolutely gushing about it and how he hopes he has a little boy first because he's always been in love with that kind of family. he's such a softie, honestly." dasom smirked, shaking her head while giggling about him.

niyeon managed to smile, waving to dasom. "goodnight, dasom. i'll see you later."

dasom perked up and nodded, waving as she walked away. "have a good night, niyeon. tell mark goodnight for me."

as she walked away, niyeon let go of the breath she was holding in. the breath came out full of shakiness and unsteadiness.

MARK LEEmelanie

MARK LEE
melanie.....

MEL LEE
good morning brother

MARK LEE