030

030

"mark! wait up, have you heard this song? it just came out but it's super good." dasom jogged to catch up with mark, the girl following him outside.

mark turned around, surprised that she is attempting to talk to her even after he's been ignoring her texts and avoiding talking to her.

dasom sat next to him on the brick steps, handing him the cd in her hand. he was confused on how she had gotten it, but nodded at her gesture, not taking it. the girl awkwardly lowered it down, putting it between her legs. "are you mad at me?"

mark shook his head, and then looked over at the girl who had a slight smile on her face. "i'm not comfortable hanging out with you."

"right... you're not comfortable or niyeon?" dasom chuckled, mark scoffing. he was so surprised that she could be that bold, and rude.

he stood up, dusting his shorts off. "hey, i'm not usually this rude.. but maybe stick to minding your own business?"

as he walked away, she laughed. none of this was surprising her really, now she just had to focus on melanie. first things first, conquering sooyoung's cousin.

MEL LEEpsstttt

MEL LEE
psstttt

MEL LEE
xiao xiaoooo

XIAO DEJUN
mel mellllll

XIAO DEJUN
melerella

MEL LEE
wait what

XIAO DEJUN
like cinderella!

MEL LEE
yeahhhh cause im such a
princess huh

XIAO DEJUN
if you want to

MEL LEE
LMAO

MEL LEE
we are the only two awake
in our room

XIAO DEJUN
how do you know im awake
im top bunk

MEL LEE
because your phone has
light dumdum

XIAO DEJUN
oh yeah!

XIAO DEJUN
you cant sleep?

MEL LEE
eh so so

MEL LEE
why you wanna have a late night
balcony talk 😍😘🥰

XIAO DEJUN
ew the emojis

XIAO DEJUN
its too hot outside

MEL LEE
yeah you right