062

062

mel felt disgusting on the day of the party, relaxing on bella seo's couch with vodka punch in her hand as she watched people dance in front of her. people she didn't even know.

was she drunk? maybe. was she going to do something stupid, absolutely not. she had an elaborate plan, stick to sober friends. her sober friends tonight were jude sim and lee jeno.

however, once jeno saw the hot girl walk in he immediately grabbed four shots and took them in hopes of getting some action.

jude grabbed sooyoung who seemed to be walking with no destination, forcing her to keep mel company with him.

"i'm sober, do you know how boring i am when i'm sober?" she asked, jude laughing.

"well you can't out-boring me. i'm the master at being no fun." he winked, mel excusing herself the second she felt like a third wheel.

instead, she walked up to hendery and jinae who were in the corner of the house next to a random bedroom. "i feel like dying."

"i know, it's kind of lame and i'm stoned so it's not like i can fucking drink. getting cross faded is ass." jinae pouted, gasping as she saw the pills behind mel and reached for them, "what do you guys think?"

"kinda dangerous... but also kinda don't know." hendery shrugged, jinae laughing and putting down ten dollars as she grabbed the bottle.

"drug deal or whatever, i'm gonna go find xuxi and ask. i swear if it's tylenol my ten bucks better be there. watch them!" jinae pointed, running away.

"wow, i never even noticed how much money you can make from seeling prescription pills." mel laughed, getting pushed slightly by someone walking in the hallway.

hendery opened the bedroom door, motioning for her to walk in so that they wouldn't need to be completely trampled by everyone at the party.

"we can become drug dealers. i mean with my depression pills and your adhd medication we could totally make like billions!" he laughed, mel smirking at him.

she walked in and sat at the head of the bed, taking another sip of her drink while slightly leaning back while sitting, with a smug look, "i can sell my depression and anxiety pills too. and my ibs pills.. all that shit can go away."

hendery's smile disappeared, shaking his head in confusion, "you were diagnosed with depression?"

mel covered her eyes, putting her drink on the cabinet side table and laughing, "fucking embarrassing i know."

"but— why? you were always so happy besides the nightmares?" he asked, sitting at the end of the bed.

as drunk as she was, the girl easily forgot who she was with, "it didn't make much sense to me either because before him, i was happy, i enjoyed my life, i was active, and i loved going to school. fuck, i nearly dropped out of school because i did nothing but sleep all the time. if i wasn't at school, i was sleeping. i couldn't understand why that was happening to me."

"him?"

she looked up, realizing who she happily wandered into the room with. "oh... not him, you."