5th Day

Katsuki woke up to a strange noise. It wasn't too familiar, but he'd definitely heard it before. He just couldn't put his finger on it...

He looked over at the chair Ochako had been sleeping on and saw she wasn't there. He slowly closed his eyes in relief.

"Phew, she isn't... WAIT WHAT?!" He immediately jumped out of bed after letting the fact Ochako wasn't there sink in.

He jumped up off his bed and began looking for her. It didn't take long, considering she was crying. It turns out that's what Katsuki had been hearing.

"Sh, shhh. What do I do, uhhh- hit you? No, I cant hit a baby- where's my fucking phone?!" He searched for his phone.

When he found the phone he searched through his contacts and called a Woman saved under 'Old Hag'.

"What do you want? And why do I hear a baby?" Mitsuki asked.

"Round face turned into a baby, and I have no idea what to do!" Katsuki told her.

"Round face? Who's that?" Masaru butted in.

"Uraraka, its Uraraka! Just tell me what to do!" The blonde male yelled.

"Try giving her a bottle, that usually worked with you" Mitsuki instructed.

Katsuki got a bottle out of a cabinet and gave it to baby Ochako.

"Now what? She's just holding it" He asked his parents.

"Really? Not drinking the milk, nothing?" His Mother asked.

"Milk? You didn't say shit about milk!" He yelled.

"It's common sense, Katsuki! You don't just give a baby an empty bottle!" She yelled back at him.

"Well you can't expect me to just know this shit, I don't do research on how to take care of a fucking baby!"He told her.

"Calm down you two-" Masaru said in the background.

"SHUT UP" The two blondes yelled.

"Will do." He sighed.

As Mitsuki guided him through taking care of Ochako's needs, He began thinking. Is this what it would be like if he ever had a kid with someone? It's better he learns before it happens.

Once his parents finished, it was almost time for school. He wasn't sure if he had the day of to take care of Ochako, but he didn't want to risk it. So he got dressed, changed Ochako into the child's dress that the teachers had packed for him in the baby bag, and took her to school.

When Katsuki got there, he sat down and sat Ochako on his lap. The girls ran faster than the speed of light when they saw the baby Ochako.

"Aww, so cute!" Mina said.

"Its a mini Ochako!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"I must say, she is quite adorable" Momo agreed.

"Very cute, ribbit" Tsu smiled.

"What is happening over here? This is not appropriate class behav- baby Uraraka?! When did this happen?" Iida asked.

"Yesterday. She was hit by a quirk. Now fuck off" Katsuki growled.

"She's so cute though! She has such chubby cheeks, too" Izuku agreed with the girls.

While all this was happening, Ochako sat peacefully on Katsuki's lap, smiling and drooling at everyone that walked up to his desk.

"She's pretty cute" Jirou agreed with the girls. "How long will she stay like this?"

"I dont know." Katsuki replied.