16th Day (Halloween Special)

Yes I added some festive music, The Nightmare Before Halloween is one of my favorite Halloween movies! Enjoy this special, loves! <333

--------

"Bakugou, wake up! Wake up!"

Katsuku woke to a squealing, messy-haired brunette shaking his arm. He rolled over, trying to get her to stop, but to no prevail.

"Mm...what is it, cheeks?" Katsuki drowsily asked.

"You need to wake up, we need to prepare!" Ochako notified him.

Katsuki yawned.

"Prepare for what?" He questioned the girl, slowly sitting up.

"It's Halloween!" She announced.

"...And?" He raised an eyebrow.

Ochako gasped as if she was greatly offended.

"You don't care?! There are going to be trick-or-treaters! Or we can go trick-or-treating ourselves! Or we can host a Halloween party! We can dress up in costumes! Oh, the costumes! Everyone's costumes are going to be amazing! I can't believe you don't care!" She informed him, almost yelling the whole time.

Katsuki just sat there, blinking at her. He honestly didn't care much for Halloween.

But...

This is their first Halloween together...

"Look, we can go get some fucking decorations and shit, but that's it. I'm not going to a shitty party!" He caved, making Ochako clap and squeal some more.

"Oh, goody! Get up, get dressed, we're going shopping!" Ochako yelled excitedly, running out if the room to get dressed herself.

Katsuki smiled a bit. Seeing her happy made him happy.

He got up and looked through his drawers, getting his clothes. He put on his black shirt with the skull on it and some black pants. He put on some orange socks, because Ochako would murder him if he didn't have some Halloween spirit.

He went downstairs to find Ochako making toast. He got himself a glass of water and sat at the table, waiting for his toast. After a minute, the girl gave him a plate with toast on it. Katsuki looked closer and realized there was a pumpkin on it. He rolled his eyes and ate it anyway. After they ate, they got their shoes on and walked to the nearest Halloween store.

Ochako interacted with just about every moving decoration in the store. There were creepy dolls, ghosts, skeletons, basically everything associated with Halloween. Ochako saw something in each and every aisle she liked, including things like paper plates and plastic cutlery. Soon enough, they got to the candy aisle.

"Bakugou, look! There are cute little ghosts marshmallows!" She ran over to them and grabbed three medium-sized bags of them.

"Okay, calm down roundface! You're acting like a kid in a candy shop!" He said, which wasn't too far off from the current situation.

"I'm sorry but they're just so cute! Oo, candy corn!" She grabbed a few bags of candy corn.

When they got to the checkout line, their cart was full with decorations, candy, and of course, their costumes. Ochako's was a cute witch costume, and Katsuki's was a werewolf. Ochako insisted on Katsuki getting a costume, so they both decided on the werewolf. She said it would look adorable on him.

Everything they bought in total was around $400, and Ochako almost fainted at the sight of it.

"I'll pay" Katsuki told her, keeping her from collapsing.