10th Day

Despite the fact Ochako forgave him, Katsuki couldn't sleep well that night. He kept having nightmare after nightmare. And if that wasn't bad enough, the nightmares were so similar to eachother. The same scenario, but there was always something different; a feeling, a person, an item. The one thing they all had in common though; He was always running from someone.

He planned on asking someone but didn't know who to ask, he had a few friends who might know. Mina would probably know the most, she does research on things like that all the time.

He and Ochako did their usual morning routine; Get dressed, brush their teeth, eat breakfast, and get to school. Once they got to class, he tapped Mina on the shoulder.

"Hey, I've got a question." He said.

"Whats up, Baku?" She asked the blonde.

"What does it mean when you're running from someone in a nightmare?" He asked.

Mina's eyes widened and she began digging through a purse she kept with her.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki tilted his head.

"Looking for my notebook" She replied, not looking up from her bag.

Soon enough, Mina pulled a notebook out of her bag and started flipping through pages.

"I googled it a while ago and it said you're anxious about something or experiencing 'Heightened or ongoing stress', what ever that means" She told him.

"Oh. Okay." The blonde sat down at his desk, still processing what Mina said.

Anxious? Stress? Those were definitely two things he had experience with, especially trying to beat Deku in everything.. but this wasn't about him and Deku, this was about him and his nightmares.

He decided it must be because of what happened on the date, considering everything that happens in his nightmares.

Soon enough, it was lunch. He got his food and went to sit with his friends like always, but he saw Ochako across the cafeteria and waved for her to move to their table. She told her friends and they told her to go, so she did.

"Hey! What did you need me for, Bakugou?" She asked the blonde.

Katsuki's friends all huddled together on the other side of the table and stared at the two.

"I want you to help me figure something out." He replied, ignoring his friends.

"Oh, okay! Where do I sit?" She asked him.

"Just sit beside me" He told her, patting the spot beside him.

"Okay" She sat.

He pulled out his phone, opened his browser, and started searching something. Ochako looked at him, confused.

"What are you searching?" She asked him.

"Something that happened in my dream last night. I want to know what it was about." He replied, still typing.

"What was your dream?" She asked.

"I was chased by someone I dont know." He said. "Now look at this"

He showed her the answer google gave him.

"...can mean you feel truly threatened? You feel threatened?" She looked at him.

"Well, I mean, I'm doing all this because of something that happened. Does that answer your question?" He asked her.

Ochako nodded.

The spent the rest of their time at lunch talking about things while Katsuki tried to get a clearer answer. He couldn't find much though, which made him frustrated. Ochako hugged him, which calmed him. He decided to hug back, too.