7th Day

After eating the spaghetti Katsuki had made, both him and Ochako went to bed. The brown haired girl was still a bit confused as to what had happened earlier when he helped her, but decided it probably wasn't important. She put her earbuds in and put on some calm music that would help her sleep. It did.

Katsuki was pacing around his room. What happened and why? Why at that one moment?

Probably the position we were in... He thought to himself.

Instead of immediately going to sleep like Ochako did, he stayed up half the night vowing to himself that it would never happen again. When he did get to sleep, it was about 1 in the morning.

The next morning, they woke up and did their normal routines. They brushed their teeth, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went to school. Ochako noticed that Katsuki was kind of tense, and she was a bit concerned. She didn't say anything about it, though.

They didn't talk to eachother in class, their seats were too far away. Sometimes Ochako would go up to his desk and start talking to him, but not today. Things were tense and everybody else could feel it.

It was a bit late to realize, but Katsuki noticed that ever since the brunette got hit by that quirk, he'd been a bit more nervous whenever she wasn't with him. Maybe it was because he thought she almost died. He didn't want to lose her. Ever. He couldn't live with himself if she died, especially to the hands of a villain he could've stopped. He looked at her from across the classroom and looked at her face and admired all her beautiful features.

Thats when he realized; He did indeed love her.

He started sweating more than before. He hadn't experienced this before, he didn't know what to do. He looked around the room at everyone. They were talking. Something he couldn't manage to do at the moment. When he was able to, he asked Aizawa if he could go to the bathroom. He was a little skeptical at first, but then agreed. He ran through the halls and into the bathroom as fast as he could.

He didn't know why he asked to go to the bathroom, he didn't need to use it. No, he knew why; Because he didn't want anybody else to see him like this. He hated looking weak. He looked up at his reflection in the mirror and saw a panicking mess.

{Katsuki's POV}

"Bakugou, are you okay in there?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Go away!" I yelled back.

No.

"But Bakugou... you really don't seem fine, and I dont want to leave you here like this..."

"I dont care, go away!"

Don't go.

"But-"

"Shut up and go! I'm fine!"

Don't believe me, please. I'm not fine.

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes!"

Don't listen to a word I say!

I heard footsteps slowly walking away.

No, don't go! Wait!

I couldn't move. I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the counter. I heard a loud noise as I hit the ground, but I was barely able to hear it with everything running through my head.

{Ochako's POV}

I ran back to the boy's bathroom, not caring about anything else. That noise was loud and concerning.