18th Day (3 in 1 special)

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been posting chapters much- I've been busy with family and other personal issues, I hope you all understand! Anyway, I also hope all of you enjoy this because, since I missed so many special occasions...

It's a special chapter. For so many reasons.

1: I would like to thank you all so much for the love and support you have given me throughout the year, and despite the fact that this story hasn't existed for quite that long, it sure feels like it. You have all done so much for me in the time you've been reading, and I can't thank you enough. I can't quite explain it, but this should be a small bit of what I have to explain...

Like, holy cow- I never thought that any of my stories would ever be this popular! #9 in Kacchako?? Really, I can't thank you all enough! If there is anything I can do for you all, anything at all, tell me and I will do it

Like, holy cow- I never thought that any of my stories would ever be this popular! #9 in Kacchako?? Really, I can't thank you all enough! If there is anything I can do for you all, anything at all, tell me and I will do it. Now, this was probably a bit annoying, so I'll get on to the excited stuff for you guys!

2: This is a Christmas special! I missed it because I was so busy with everything else and I forgot, but I'm doing this now for you guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (If you celebrate it!).

3: This is also a special for another reason; I missed Ochako's birthday too! So I'll put a break in this chapter that signifies the difference in days, and I'll make sure you all know when it happens :)

4: Okay, this is probably getting boring, but this is also a New Years special! You've got 3 in 1, and I'm writing this at 2 in the morning, so I hope you all enjoy this chapter! And again, thank you for everything you guys have done for me this year! 💕💕

Now, let's get into it~! ^v^

P.S: How does a Q&A sound to you guys? I'll still do what you guys suggest, I just thought maybe it would be fun :) Let me know how you feel about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 25th, 8:00am (Christmas day)

Katsuki didn't want to open his eyes as he slowly woke up, but he knew he had to. He sat up and stretched his arms as he yawned. He then decided to go downstairs and see if Ochako was awake. They hadn't had a proper conversation in a week, since the camping incident. And although he had wanted to say sorry, he didn't want to see her angry at him again. Not like that.

He looked around and noticed she wasn't downstairs, so he decided to make them both breakfast. He thought for a moment, unsure of what to make them. He realized the day before that he can't just keep making them cereal. Then it came to him; pancakes! He was sure she liked pancakes. She seemed like a pancakes kind of person. He looked through their cupboards, noticing he had just enough to make them both two pancakes each. He then got to work, quietly asking himself how he didn't fully know if she liked pancakes.

Almost ten minutes later, Ochako drowsily walked into the kitchen and hugged Katsuki from behind. The blonde boy looked behind him to see his tiny girlfriend.