14th Day

"Hey"

Ochako rolled over, too tired to open her eyes.

"Uraraka, wake up"

She swatted whoever was saying her name away with her hand, accidentally hitting the person in the face in the process.

"Ow! What was that for?" They whispered.

Ochako finally opened her eyes to find Denki holding his cheek.

"Oh, sorry!" She apologized, sitting up.

"I knew i should've made Sero wake you up, you're stronger than I thought" Denki groaned.

"Yeah, I've, uh, been training more" She replied, scratching the back of her next.

"Anyway, everyone's getting ready. You should get up and get ready too, we don't want to be late for school" He stood up and walked out of the room. He popped back in after a second "Your uniform is on the desk there" he then left.

Then Ochako realized she was indeed in a bedroom. There was pink everywhere, so she assumed it was Mina's room. It looked like a few people had slept in various places in the room at the same time; The chair in the corner, the middle of the rug on the floor, even up against a wall. She noted the various posters on the wall, mostly of bands. There were a bunch of posters of everyone in class, Ochako didn't think they sold posters of them though, and they looked a bit messy, so she assumed Mina made them herself. Mina was amazing, such a good friend.

Ochako found the uniform on the desk. She didn't know how they got her uniform, but she decided she wouldn't question it. As she put it on, something fell out of her pocket. She bent down and picked it up. A small pocket knife. Why was this in her pocket? She doesn't carry a knife! She quickly put the uniform on, hiding the knife in her pocket, and went downstairs, greeting her classmates as she stood by her friends.

"Good morning Uraraka, how are you?" Iida asked her.

"I'm great, thanks for asking! How are you?" She asked the boy.

"I'm alright, thanks" He thanked her.

"Hey, Iida?" She asked.

"What is it?" He replied, looking at her.

"If you found something in your pocket that you didn't put there, like...a knife for example, what would you do?" She asked nervously.

"Why? Isn't that a bit of an odd question?" He questioned.

"I'm just curious" She responded.

"Well, If it were something like a weapon, I would turn it in to someone like a teacher. If it were something like a pencil, I would try to find the owner." He replied.

"Oh, okay" She said, taking the boy's words into consideration.

His advice was rational, and it made sense. Iida was always a rule follower. But there was something about it...she didn't want to turn it in. Maybe she should, but she didn't want to. It could be useful.

"Hey, Uraraka!" Izuku ran up them and waved.

"Hey Deku!" Ochako said back.

"We're about to leave, where's Tsu and Todoroki?" He asked, looking around.

"Todoroki said he forgot something, he'll be back in a minute" Tsu said from behind the group, making them all jump.

"Hi Tsu!" The brunette hugged the girl.

"Hey Ochako" She said, tongue out.

"I'm back. I forgot my paper clip" Todoroki said, gripping a tiny green paper clip in his hand.

"...Why was that paper clip so important? Kero" Tsu asked him.

"Midoriya gave it to me" He replied, looking at Izuku.

The green haired boy smiled at him, glad it was important. It was a bit weird, considering it was just a paper clip, but he was glad nonetheless.

"Come on guys, we don't want to be late" Jirou called to everyone, getting their attention.

So they all went on their way to school. Everyone talked- mostly to friends- about many things. Normal things for students, like asking if they forgot any homework, or talking about how they haven't even gotten to school yet and they already can't wait to go home. Ochako was talking to her usual friends, and Katsuki was talking to his.

"Ugh, I'm thirsty" Ochako complained.

"Did you bring water?" Todoroki asked her.

"No, I forgot" she replied.

"I'm sure you'll be able to get some when we get to school, Uraraka. There are water fountains, you know" Iida reminded her.

"Alright, fine. I'll wait." She groaned, leaning on him. She was still a bit tired.

"Bakugou, you might want to come pick up Uraraka before she falls asleep. She seems tired" Iida called out to Katsuki, who was actually having a normal conversation with his friends for once.

"Ugh, fine, whatever four eyes." Katsuki said, turning around and picking up the brunette. She was surprised, but didn't protest.

"You're light, cheeks" He told her as he went back to his group.

"I hope that's a good thing" She replied.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He asked, looking at her.

"Oh, no reason" She said.

"..Ok? Did something happen?" He questioned, now curious.

"Oh, no. Nothing happened." She simply told him.

Katsuki didn't say anything else to her. He could clearly tell something had happened, but he didn't know what, he didn't know when, and he didn't want to pressure her to tell him anything she didn't want to tell him. Ochako was silent afterwards, too. She didn't want to seem emotional or distant, but she also didn't want to tell him what had happened. She was too nervous he would leave her, and she had every right to think that he would. It had happened before, it could happen again. Easily.

"Hey Bakubro, why are you carrying Uraraka?" Kirishima asked the boy, looking at Ochako.

"She couldn't keep herself up." He replied. "And she really needs to take care of herself properly" He said the last part louder, in case she couldn't hear him.

She still couldn't hear him though. Her ears were ringing. She couldn't focus.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Mina squealed, smiling wide.

"They are, aren't they? Maybe Bakugou will be quieter with her around-" Sero began, but was cut off by the blonde.

"Oh shut up, tape face!" Katsuki yelled, not helping Ochako's newfound headache.

"Whatever, let's just get to school. I don't want to be yelled at by Mr. Aizawa again!" Denki said, remembering how he had to re-write a whole essay because he pissed the teacher off.

They kept walking and soon got to school. Katsuki didn't put Ochako down once that whole walk.

------------
Hi, I am so sorry this chapter took so long! I've been busy with school and friends- thank god we haven't had homework yet- so I haven't had alot of time. I'm going to try and write faster for you guys, I hope you all understand! Goodbye, loves! <333
------------