Chapter 20: Rescue Mission III

Imperial Capital, Sierra Torre, Imperial Palace

Almost thirty minutes have been passed since the start of the operation. There's still jam on their Wrist Terminal signals, and because of this, they're still cannot locate where Ambassador Jonathan and his Escort Platoon are.

One of the AH - 90 Ultra was flying above the Imperial Palace when its Pilot saw some Armed Natives which number about Five hundred soldiers heading towards a tall Tower.

"Cobra Three to Cobra Lead I found Armed Natives towards to a tall tower. Any order?"

"Cobra Lead to Cobra Three Fire at Will!" when the AH - 90 Ultra Cobra Three Pilot heard the order, he immediately fired at the Armed Soldiers with his Machine guns.

Most of the Armed Soldiers were caught off guard and became a chunk of meat but those wearing the Blue Armor Robe known as Imperial Mages had quick reflexes and were able to cast Barrier Magic immediately.

The Barrier flickered all over from the hammering Tungsten, and Laser-like Tracer Bullets of the Machine guns from the AH - 90 Ultra Cobra until it crumbles and the bodies of those insides were shattered.

--------

Imperial Palace, Sierra Torre, Dragon's Tower

Duke Carmaine and Earl Joseph were sweating coldly as their Swords pointed to the possible entrance of the Dragon's Tower while Clara prepared her sharp nails which further strengthened by her "Beastification Void Magic".

The Ambassador's Glock-98 Smart Pistol was switched from Safety mode when it, he heard a familiar sound. He did not mistaken because it was a speeding rotor of a Helicopter. A few minutes later it was accompanied by the sound of splashing bullets as the Imperial Guards shouted in agony.

Ambassador Jonathan and the Escort Platoons looked at each other, but the two Nobles and Clara were confused they didn't know what is happening. Ambassador Jonathan signaled them to climb to the top of the tower, and everyone just nodded in agreement.

They helped lift the body of the sleeping Emperor and quickly climbed the spiral stairs of the Dragon's Tower towards the top.

"Is this the 'Rescuer' you are talking about Ambassador Jonathan?" Ambassador Jonathan looked at Duke Carmaine and replied "Yes, that's it so let's hurry".

As they ascended the spiral stairs, the signal of their Wrist Terminal is back, and the Escort Leader immediately called the Helicopter using the Wide Frequency Signal. "Hello, do you hear me? This is the Leader of Escort Platoon Peace I repeat this is the Leader of Escort Platoon Peace"

The AH - 90 Ultra Cobra Pilot immediately grabbed it and replied to the Escort Leader "Yes I can hear you. Loud and Clear!" Later, the rest of the Air Support Squadron also arrived, and they also radioed the Three Platoons which still locating the Ambassador.

"Cobra Lead to Platoon A Lead we located the High-Value Targets, we will send you the coordinates" when the Three Platoons received it they immediately went to the Dragon's Tower.

Everyone was relieved when they see the Attack Helicopter while Duke Carmaine, Earl Joseph, and Clara were amazed this is their first time seeing the so-called Iron Mosquito. Everyone was about to board when suddenly something hit the other Attack Helicopter which set in fire and exploded.

"Cobra down! Cobra down" The Attack Helicopter Pilot radio as it descends due to the impact of the blazing fire, and completely crash on the ground. Unfortunately, the Pilot did not survive and only broken steel was left in the crash site. Everyone looked at the source of the fire and saw tiny spots in the sky.

"No way that's the Imperial Dragon Air Force" Duke Carmaine was shocked when he sees the tiny spots in the sky which number about One thousand Dragon Riders and Two hundred and fifty of them are Imperial Mages mounted on the Medium Size Wyvern.

"Cobra Lead to All. Fucking Dragon Riders spotted! You are clear to engage. Fire at Will!" The Leading Pilot of the AH - 90 Ultra Cobra ordered his remaining Cobra Squadron as they dodged a series of flaming Projectiles.

"Copy that Sir! Ready for dragon hunting, boys?" The remaining Cobra Squadron fired bullets from the Machine guns and Air-to-Air Missiles at the incoming Dragon Riders and Imperial Mages.

----------

Imperial Capital, Sierra Torre, Northern Inner Wall, Imperial Airfield

The crowds of soldiers and wyvern can be seen on a vast plain near the Northern Inner Wall of the Imperial Palace this is the Imperial Airfield where their Dragon Riders take off or land.

This Airfield is very large that the entire fifty-seven Company of the Imperial Dragon Airforce fits. Here you will find the barracks where the Dragon Riders are on standby, and it is also used as their training ground for the New Recruits.

Due to Prime Minister Roland's order and the rumored Iron Mosquito attack on the Imperial Palace, the Imperial Dragon Airforce was also assigned to assist in the extermination of the traitors and Iron People.

One of those assigned in this mission was a light brown-haired man with a bearded face and muscular body, but he was only in his mid 30's and it is the Imperial Dragon Airforce Commander Ayze who known as one of the best Dragon Riders in the entire Imperial Capital.

He was assigned to command the Seven Hundred Dragon Riders which consist of Fifty-third, Fifty-fourth, and Fifty-fifth Wyvern Company of the Imperial Dragon Airforce and supported by One Company or Two hundred and fifty Imperial Mages.

Meanwhile, the remaining Two Companies of the Imperial Mages are heading to the Imperial Palace which is led by a woman with long Blondie hair and wearing white Rob and blazing red eyes none other than the Rank 2 Imperial Mage Veronica.

"Oh, Void bless me the power of illusion. Stealth!. Dragon Riders take off!" after casting the spell, Airforce Commander Ayze immediately shouted the order and one by one the Dragon Riders took off to the Dragon's Tower while Veronica and the Imperial Mages also moved towards the Imperial Palace.

---------

After five minutes of flying in the air, Airforce Commander Ayze heard a buzzing sound and searched for it there he saw a large and many Iron Mosquitoes boarding the Empire Traitors.

"So, this is A Iron Mosquito they are talking about. Fifty-third, Fifty-fourth, and Fifty-fifth Wyvern Company Fire !!! Do not let the traitors escaped" At once the Mounted Wyverns of the Dragon Riders spewed a blazing fire.

The AH - 90 Ultra Cobra Pilots did not immediately notice this due to the "Stealth Void Magic" cast by the Imperial Airforce before they took off. One Attack Helicopter was hit and immediately crashed to the ground.

"FOR THE EMPIRE!" Dragon Riders and Imperial Mages shouts as their projectile continues to throw to UN Solum Attack Helicopters.