Chapter 22 : Tech vs Magic II

Imperial Capital, Sierra Torre, Dragon's Tower

Twenty minutes earlier

The Cobra Squadron and Three Wyvern Companies of Imperial Dragon Airforce are continued exchanging projectile attacks. Imperial Airforce Commander Ayze noticed that one of the Iron Mosquitoes were protected behind who were riding the Traitors.

Commander Ayze couldn't restrain his anger when he saw the traitors carrying the Emperor's sleeping body. "Fifty-fifth Wyvern Company charged! Kill these treacherous bastards!"

"Oh Void, bless us your immense strength. Strength Up!" One by one the fifty-fifth Wyvern Company drew their swords and lances. "Kill this bastard!" They stormed the Cobra Squadron with no hesitation.

Ambassador Jonathan, Clara, and other loyal Nobles of the Emperor boarded the Helicopter before the two hundred and fifty soldiers approached them. They welcomed by loud noises inside the Attack Helicopter accompanied by a loud bang of the machine guns and rocket pods.

"Cobra Four to All. We secured the High-Value Target RTB!" Clara felt a mixture of joy and nervousness when she boarded the Iron Mosquito. It's her first time experienced flying through the sky while Ambassador Jonathan was holding his Smart Pistol as the Helicopter escaped from the battlefield.

The AH-90 Ultra Cobra and the Imperial Dragon Airforce Wyvern have the same speed thus, the battle between the two camps became Quantity vs Maneuverability while exchanging projectile attacks.

A Dragon Rider approached one of the Attack Helicopters and tried to stab it with his Lance but he was surprised that the Iron Mosquito didn't get hurt. He was confronted by an AH - 90 Ultra Cobra Pilot.

Red smoke mixed with blood can be seen but the two camps didn't shake. Commander Ayze bites his lips as the strength of the Iron Mosquito pounded his two hundred and fifty Dragon Riders while only three fell on the other side.

"Cobra Seven to Cobra Lead. We're running out of ammo" The fight is still going and noticed that they're running out of ammo.

"Platoon A Lead to Cobra Lead. Requesting for Air Support at South-West near Garden Gate. I'm sending coordinates" The Marines radioed but the Cobra Pilots couldn't leave their positions. "Negative, we are currently engaging with armed locals".

"Cobra Lead to All. Cover Cobra Four with your remaining ammo and RTB!" The Leading Pilot of the Cobra Squadron has no other option but to withdraw. They already did their objective but will leave the Marines at the Extraction Point.

"Don't let them escape! All Dragon Riders charge! Cut all their possible routes" Commander Ayze ordered furiously when the Iron Mosquitoes retreated after raining breath attacks.

Aboard with his Specialized Wyvern, Commander Ayze overtake towards the Cobra Squadron. He ignores the passing wind as the Barrier Magic protects him and pulls out his sword.

The Cobra Pilots' eyes widened in shock at the approaching Dragon Rider that looks like a diving Kamikaze.

"Die Traitors! Void Slash!" Commander Ayze's sword shines brightly and slashed the Attack Helicopter into the two. An AH-90 Ultra Cobra didn't manage to turn around and intercept the approaching Dragon Rider. The Helicopter explodes and crashed.

"Cobra down! Cobra down!" Commander Ayze smiles at the blazing helicopter. "Cobra Lead to All. Retreat I will take care of this Dragon Rider" The Leading Pilot of the Cobra Squadron turns around and cover his retreating teammates. His squad member punched their seat as they could do nothing.

----------

Imperial Capital, Near West Port, Modernized Dreadnought Class Battleship Ares, Command Center