Chapter 35: Green Demon

Zhou Zishu raised his head and looked at the beauty. The expression on his face was quite soft, and he whispered, "Girl, do you recognize you?"

The beauty smiled: "Will you not recognize me, wouldn't you like to invite me to drink?"

Zhou Zishu smiled and said, "Why not? Don't say a pot of wine. With a character like girl, you just want to eat my meat, drink my blood, and never blink in the next-Xiao Er , Put a good pot of wine. "

Then he paused, glanced at Wen Kexing, who looked poor, and pointed him to the shopkeeper: "Let him account."

Gu Xiang was the first time to see such a colorful look on his host's face, and he suddenly felt that the meal was worth the death.

The beauty smiled tremblingly, her voice was like silver beads falling from a jade plate, and the charm of Qin Song's song was nothing compared with her. The wine was quickly delivered and Zhou Zishu said, "Girl, please sit down."

The beauty leaned softly on his shoulder and said softly, "If you don't sit, I'll leave after drinking."

Zhou Zishu uttered "Ah", showing a slight disappointment, but Wen Kexing snorted and said, "Yeah, the table is a bit crowded."

The beauty glanced at Wen Kexing and drank it from the glass. She even looked better than anyone else. She raised her hands and cast her feet everywhere. Zhou Zishu's eyes were reluctant to leave her face. I saw that the beauty put down the empty wine glass, stretched out her finger and stroked Zhou Zishu's face, and asked, "I'm leaving, can you follow me?"

Zhou Zishu said nothing, stood up and followed her, without even returning one. Just listening to the "snap", the chopsticks in Wen Kexing's hands were broken into two pieces. Gu Xiang and Zhang Chengling immediately bowed their heads, pretending that they saw nothing. Cao Weining was indignant, pointing at the dog and the man's direction away: "Brother Wen Wen, you have a deep affection for him, how can he see so ......"

Forget about it? Seems not right, Cao Weining bit his tongue.

Wen Kexing turned his head to look at him. For the first time, the silly boy with the surname Cao felt so pleasing to his eyes, so he looked sobbing for comfort-this time Gu Xiang bit his tongue.

However, Cao Weining pondered for a moment, and then straightened out to Wen Ke: "This thing ... I always think it's not that simple, hey, Brother Wen, it's just my mouth that is fast, you must not go to your heart, Brother Zhou is not like that person , There must be some distress as a last resort, and you must not misunderstand him. "

Gu Xiang immediately echoed: "Yes, master, don't get me wrong. Look at Zhou Su's heels are directed at you. You can see how reluctant he is."

This time, even Cao Weining heard Gu Xiang's dislike, but looked at her helplessly and embarrassedly.

Zhang Chengling said: "Sister Gu Xiang, stop talking."

Wen Kexing suddenly stood up without a word, turned around, and left, chasing Zhou Zishu, leaving three people facing each other. Gu Xiang swallowed and whispered, "My host is in a hurry."

Cao Weining shook his head and sighed: "It's really raining at night, how much tears ... It is a word that has hurt the most since ancient times. What can I do?"

Zhang Chengling said, what else can I say? So he said nothing in silence and bowed down to eat.

The beauty has always taken Zhou Zishu to a small alley, turned left and right, entered a small courtyard, and a few plums were planted in the courtyard. Before the flowering season, the beautiful woman opened the door of the house, and then a faint The subtle fragrance came from the nose, and the beauty rolled up the bead curtain, leaned halfway by the door, and said with a smile: "Why, wouldn't you go in?"