Chapter 76: Ultimate (medium)

Qiye is in the restaurant, holding a cup of tea in his hand, and fiddles with a bunch of sticks on the table, his face is as if he is reliable.

With a little smile on his face, Dawu sat quietly opposite him, watching him entertain himself, and felt very calm and happy in his heart.

He only heard Qiye "snap", and said in his mouth, "This hexagram ... seems a little interesting."

The witch asked, "What?"

Qiye gave him a white look and said, "Don't you think I'm not sure?"

The big witch laughed: "When did I say that?"

Qiye calculated with his finger and said, "I was in Palm City ten years ago, and I showed you the palmistry, but your kid said that I was all nonsense, and I didn't touch it."

The big witch ’s eyes were bent, revealing a bit of nostalgic expression, softly said: “Yes, I remember, you said that the sky pattern of my main marriage is long and deep. I also said that my favorite person was also a loyal woman. I didn't believe it at the time, but then I looked at it, except that the 'woman' was biased.

Qiye frowned, his eyebrows trembled, as if he had avoided his eyes by looking down and drinking tea, and muttered in his mouth, "You boy, remember me clearly."

Wuxi laughed and asked, "Are you the owner of Zhou Zhuang, what do you say?"

Qiye paused, glanced at those sticks and swept again, and said, "Set aside and die, Guaxiang said ..."

He seemed to want to talk endlessly, but when he said that, his voice suddenly stopped, the smile on his face condensed, and he tilted his head to look downstairs. The big witch followed him, but a man came in by the door. .

The witch also frowned. The man ... seemed to have something inexplicable on his body. He had white hair, a epee on his body, and a small jar in his hand. The moment he entered the restaurant, in the restaurant The sparse Lara seemed to pause for a moment, and his eyes were all attracted to him.

The man seemed to feel something, looking up and facing the witch.

The big witch stared at him with a stun, and said to himself: "It's the ancient blade dragon back, this person ..."

The person who came was Ye Baiyi. He stepped forward and suddenly walked towards the two witches. He asked, "Is there a person named Zhou Su?"

Qiye looked at the man, his heart suddenly turned, and asked, "Are you ... Ye Baiyi?"

Ye Baiyi nodded, and sat down politely, saying, "I'm looking for Zhou Su."

Qiye said: "Zhou Xu chased the poisonous scorpion to Fengyashan. Brother Ye can wait here, or if there is anything, I can bring it."

Ye Baiyi looked at him up and down, thought about it, and asked, "You are the boy named Cao, who can heal Zhou Xiao's little ghost?"

Qiye pointed at Dawu and said, "It's him."

Ye Baiyi fell slightly on the witch with a bit of scrutiny, and the witch just looked at his white hair and said, "You are the true‘ liuhexin law '? ”

He turned around and saw Qi Ye's interesting appearance, and explained patiently: "People who have practiced the" Liuhe Xinfa "have only two ways, either to go into the fire or to the ultimate, which is the so-called heaven and earth. Unify without failing. "

Ye Baiyi sneered: "There is no unity of heaven and man in the world, and if people can't distinguish each other from heaven, they will be alive."

The big witch glanced at him and continued: "The Liuhe Xinfa has reached the top level. It can be said that it has the unique skill of the world, even immortality, but it also has a defect. It is no longer necessary to eat warm food, and to drink snow and water all day. Eat cold food. "