Chapter 77: Ultimate (below)

Even though Wen Kexing was so embarrassed that he had air in and out, the scorpion stood still two feet away from him, standing there with a smile on his face, saying, "I can't think of it."

Wen Kexing was able to squeeze out a smile and asked softly, "I can't think of anything?"

The scorpion shook his head and said, "What awesome scenery, what kind of patience, when it comes to such a point, who knows what is happening in this world?"

Wen Kexing took a breath and seemed to be able to reach his chest, so he replied very weakly: "Brother Scorpion said this is too wrong. I have been a ghost for eight years, and I have never slept for one day. What is the scenery? ? "

The scorpion thought for a while and nodded: "Exactly, yes, people like us don't have the happy and worry-free days of ordinary people."

Wen Kexing looked at this extraordinary man and chuckled: "I dare not compare with Brother Scorpion like this. I can't sleep well just because I'm afraid that others will kill me. Now ... I don't need to Scared."

The scorpion nodded and said, "Yes, you are going to die. Naturally you don't need to be afraid of death anymore."

Wen Kexing suddenly asked: "Lao Meng-did you kill him?"

The scorpion chuckled and said, "I won't kill him, can't I wait for him to kill me? Ghost master, your loyal old slave, but you want to die, why do you care about him?"

Wen Kexing nodded when he heard the words, and asked, "How much live is left in Yanzhong ..."

The scorpion felt that he was extra worried, but still said, "How much is left to live, do you still need to say? The last name Zhao killed half, and the remaining half wounded, naturally fell into my hands-I can't think of a ghost The Lord is so kind-hearted that he is too busy to take care of himself, and still thinks about the life and death of people in the valley. The ghost masters of all ages ... you are really the most affectionate and righteous one. "

Wen Kexing laughed silently, with some strange expressions, but calmly said: "Brother Scorpion, evil spirits are dying, and they are evil spirits, I am afraid it is difficult to deal with."

Scorpion said indifferently: "I have some dead men under my command. It's not a few dozens to die, I don't care."

Wen Kexing closed his eyes and said in his mouth, "Okay, Brother Scorpion is so courageous, so big, it is a generation of heroes ... Lao Meng, the most sad part of people is not something else, but you are clearly in the situation. Isn't it ridiculous to think that you are the one who holds your son? "

In the last few words, he could only see that his lips were tilted, and it was almost difficult to hear. The scorpion seemed to feel as if he was at ease. He walked a little forward and agreed: "Yes, the ghost master is a man who can see easily-put Give me your hook. "

As soon as he reached out, someone handed in a weapon. The scorpion smiled and looked at Wen Ke, who was leaning against the tree, whose movements had been difficult, saying, "People like the ghost master should be my own hands. It is disrespectful. "

As he said, he put the hook across his chest, slowly walked forward, and whispered, "On the road of Huangquan, please let the master go ahead."

Having said that, he lifted the hook high, and Wen Kexing opened his eyes and looked at him calmly. The dark eyes seemed like a pool of standing water, as if the person who was about to die was not him.

Suddenly, the scorpion felt a strong wind coming from one side. The killing intention was too obvious. He was stimulated by the murderous gas, his hairs were erected, and the hook was lifted up with a loud drink. The visitor was in black. Man, dressed in poisonous scorpion, but not masked. A soft sword in his hand avoided the hook, and the sacral bone was generally wrapped around the scorpion's arm. The scorpion screamed, his arm was rolled up by the soft sword, He fell down.