Chapter 65: Startle

The two were entangled in the fragrant warm quilt. The room was full of lascivious / extravagant atmosphere. The scorpion sat on the side, watching without any movement, like a ghost.

The two people on the bed seemed to be getting more and more engaged, and the call was getting louder and louder. If you look carefully, this time he chose two youngsters. It took a while for the two youngsters to calm down from the aftermath of love / lust. , The two looked at each other, draped in clothes, came to the scorpion half-covered, kneeling on one knee.

The scorpion put down his glass discerningly, glancing around the flushed faces and bodies of the two teenagers.

At this moment, the door was pushed open from the outside, a gust of wind blew in, and a young man kneeling on the ground flinched, and a tall masked man stood at the door.

The scorpion didn't look up, as if he didn't know that someone was coming. He reached up and pinched a young man's chin, forcing him to raise his head and look carefully—the young boy was born with pink carvings, a pair of eyes blinked, Actually, there was a flood of water, a sharp chin, a tender little face, a boy and a girl.

The scorpion shook his head and sighed in disappointment: "It's not good, I'm so feminine, I can pinch the fat powder."

The masked man strode in, as if not completely taboo, and heard a glance at the trembling pair of teenagers and said, "It's just two rabbits, aren't they all such piss, what's the matter? Bizarre? "

The scorpion waved his hand, and the two boys made a ritual like amnesty and crawled away from his room. The scorpion slowly poured himself a glass and said, "It's boring not to be a genius. If this man is the same as a woman, why should I play with a man? It's a pity ... the last time they were called away."

The masked man sat down and asked, "Oh, can you run these little things by yourself?"

The scorpion glanced at him with a smile and continued to say slowly: "Not my people, but two unscrupulous guests-speaking, you probably know one of them, I look at him like you A big man. "

The masked man froze, paused, and asked, "Is ... he?"

Scorpion said: "Who knows?"

The masked man was silent for a long while, and couldn't sit still. He stood up, walked a few steps in the room with his hands on his back, and muttered to himself: "He disappeared a while ago. This would come here ... he said that he would Come and catch Xue Fang, recover the keys, and try not to get the attention of the martial arts, but you're out of control again, what does this man mean? "

The scorpion thing repeats itself: "Then who knows ..."

The masked man stopped suddenly, raised his hand to interrupt the scorpion, and asked, "Don't say this, have you solved Sun Ding?"

The scorpion responded, kicked out a box from under the table, and rubbed the ground in front of the masked man. The man tossed the box away with his toes, and there was a human head inside, which was already a little rotten. The piece on his cheek The red birthmark can still be seen. The masked man breathed a sigh of relief and laughed: "One is solved, this is good, and the other is easy to handle. Haha, happy zombie ... Zhao Jing released the news of fake Xue Fang , No one else is okay, but this fool got hooked and just made me wipe out. "