Chapter 45: Hope

Zhou Zishu frowned and looked at his shaken palm. When Ye Baiyi turned back, he said coolly, "Yes, you finally forced him to death. Are you satisfied?"

Only Wen Kexing had a bit of conscience, bent down and picked Zhang Chengling up, palms against his back heart, and a thin ray of instinct hit him into the body. After a while, he gently "snucked". With a sound, he said, "This boy ... the meridians are inherently much wider than the average person, is it a wizard?"

Zhou Zishu said: "Yes, he was injured by Charisma that time, and I found out when I helped him adjust his breath."

He took Zhang Chengling from Wen Kexing. The teenager was pale, his eyebrows were still wrinkled tightly, and his trousers were hung above his ankles, which was a little cramped, like just a month and a half of work, he grew taller again. Some more. Zhang Chengling was born in the Zhang family and was the only son of Zhang Daxia. For so many years, he should not have been so bad. When Zhou Zishu healed him that day, he found that the foundation of the child ’s internal strength was so strong that he did n’t use it. Out.

It's like a young child with a sharp weapon but no chicken hands.

Ye Baiyi was also very interested in seeing this. He stretched out a hand and pinched Zhang Chengling up and down, wondering: "There are such people in the world, their brains are stupid, but their bones and bones are very good. God is asking him to let him OK, or is it bad for him? "

Then he took a look at Zhou Zishu and said, "He has a wide and smooth meridian, which is an excellent material, but his perception is too poor, but it is more difficult to touch the door than others ... Well, you can force him a little bit, anyway I can't die in half. "

Fortunately, Zhang Chengling passed out.

Because of Zhang Chengling, the other three decided to find a place to live on the same day, and waited for the little ghost to enter the mountain. In the middle of the night, Zhou Zishu was woke up by the nails on his body as usual. He curled up into a ball, pressed his fingers on his chest, and did not adjust the internal force to suppress it. He just lay on the bed with his eyes open, looking at the moonlight that shot into the window. It looked like a daze—feeling those nails on my heart.

Compared with the past, Qiqiao Sanqiu's nails are now not only painful. The original feeling of someone stirring with a small knife in his chest seems to be lessened, or he may be numb to it, and Gradually, a feeling was felt as if something was pressing on his chest, and the breath became no longer smooth, and it seemed more and more obvious these days.

Zhou Zishu knew that this was a symptom—in three years, he had gone for less than a half.

A long time ago, he always thought that the extra three years was a kind of grace, but now he knows that this is another kind of torture.

It ’s not terrible to die—in the past two decades, it ’s not easy for him to live to this day. All the methods he used to force Zhang Chengling to learn kung fu were the ones he experienced as a kid, even harsher, even he did n’t have the child That talent can bear those harshness unscathed. He has experienced enough things so that he can not fear anyone or anything in this world, he is not afraid to live, what is terrible to die?

What made him uncomfortable, however, was that it would take days to die for the past three years.

He has endured so much, he has a firm mind, never had death, but he has to wait for death in the most free, carefree, and most wanton days, isn't it ironic?

Zhou Zishu found that this was probably another stupid thing he did.

At this moment, his door was knocked gently from the outside, Zhou Zi was relieved-Wen Kexing and Ye Baiyi never knocked on the door. He got up from the bed, a dull pain in his chest, almost let him lie back, Zhou Zishu clenched the sheets unconsciously with one hand, took two deep breaths, and insisted that his vitality would press the feeling of suffocation After going back, he opened the door with a somber face.