Chapter 73: Rule

Feng Xiaofeng was mad at the sight of Gu Xiang. She screamed and rushed up, saying, "Smelly girl, I killed you!"

Gu Xiang said "Ouch" and patted his chest with a smile. He said, "You can scare me. My name is closed. No one joins you today. Bully me a little girl. Don't be soft. ! "

Zhao Jing drank Feng Xiaofeng and said, "Brother Feng, calm down. So many of us are watching. If she is really not a good person, can she run away?"

Cao Weining heard it really, knowing that they were going to use Gu Xiang as an essay. He didn't know where the strength came from, so he crawled up from the ground, stretched out his arm and blocked Gu Xiang, regardless of dull chest pain. He coughed and whispered, "You, Ah Xiang has always been innocent and can't hide his heart, but in the end he is a junior. Even if there is something wrong, I also invite you seniors to look at her age. Don't be sensible, don't look at her in general. "

He turned to Feng Xiaofeng again and said, "As for the hero Feng, Cao had a word. On that day, the hero Shen was unfortunate, the glass armor was stolen, and the Dongting people were heartbroken. Zhang Chengling was really with us and could take away his The man is Brother Zhou, who was taken away in front of Zhao, who was not stopped, and we took care of it. This surname is indiscriminate, unites a group of people, and chases us with a poisonous scorpion. Is there anything wrong with Paul? "

Gu Xiang immediately leaned his head behind him and pointed at Feng Xiaofeng, "That is, look at his virtues, as if everyone else owed him eight hundred hanging money. If you do n’t say anything, you will fight and kill. Who knows if he's with the bad guys in black clothes? "

Feng Xiaofeng was so angry that he could not play Gu Xiang. He just popped a "you" in his mouth. Gu Xiang had a bunch of words like jumping beans. The little girl had her hands on her hips. With a stubborn look, he pointed at Feng Xiaofeng and said, "What am I? My host gave me the little ghost to take care of me. My aunt and grandma took him too much trouble, thinking that everyone else is the same as you. Don't face everyone. You ... I do n’t know if it ’s surnamed 'Fish' or surnamed 'Turtle', who knows which temple you all belong to? Good guys and bad guys do n’t have stickers on their faces, I do n’t think you look like a good thing, you rush What are you trying to do to find Zhang Chengling face-to-face? It's all the same with the surname Yu, huh! "

She rolled her eyes, as if a child was playing with a temper. Three words and two words will be involved in Qiu Yi-now Yu Qiu can become a street mouse and shout everyone, regardless of whether it is fake or framed, framed, anyway. No problem on the head.

Feng Xiaofeng froze, and he was stunned, but he did not expect this floor.

Sure enough, when Gu Xiang said this, many people looked at his eyes badly, and Ye Baiyi snorted coldly: "Like you, congenital is not a material for practicing, it really does not help to get Liuhe Xinshu. Fight for something? "

Ye Baiyi opened her mouth. Someone laughed at the scene, and the mountain slave yelled and stepped on a stone, but he is just a blind man now, what can he do with a little brute force? Cao Weining looked at their master and servant and suddenly felt pitiful.

Maybe because of the injury, he felt particularly tired. Looking at each one in front of him, it seemed that he was not a person, it was a wall of grass, listening to the wind was the rain, holding the high and the low-no matter what, he could not step on his head. , Happy to see a lively.

He stretched out La Guxiang and said, "Axiang, let's go. I'll take it."

Gu Xiang didn't talk much this time, and he was taken away honestly. Cao Weining said to Mo Huaiyang again, "Master, apprentices are not filial, and ca n’t obey you. I haven't had much success in my life. With the strength, you can come up with something more than others. At that time, you will surely have something to try first every year. "