Chapter 38: Rob

The sallow-yellow complexion was slowly washed away, and his chin seemed to have been shaved off of a layer of meat. He took something that Wen Kexing had never seen before, and the bone-like outline of the knife was revealed.

Wen Kexing held his breath unconsciously, and watched his fingers move Yirong from his face--

Unlike the little boy who smiles like a flower in Luoyang City, nor the clear-eyed celebrity with the eyebrows and cheeks on the upper floor of Dongting, this is a man's face, not to mention color, only black and white-pale and shaved His cheeks were thin, his lips were as thin as a line, and his eyes were dark. The contours of the eyebrows were very deep, and the eyelashes were thick, half-hidden by his heavy-colored eyes.

Yes, at that moment, Wen Kexing could only think of such a word-heavy ink, and in his eyes, the blackness that could not be melted was precipitated. Only when the angle changed, a layer of seemingly non-existent, restrained, flowed. Guanghua.

He suddenly found out that in fact, the other person did not remove the Yi Rong in his whole life, and in his heart, he should have always been like this. Now he sees that he looks exactly like his imagination, like ... I've known him for a long, long time.

Wen Kexing rolled his throat unconsciously and said, "Axu ..."

Zhou Zishu inadvertently said "um" and wiped the last point left on his face. He has been carrying this for a long time. He almost thought that it was his own face, and wiped all those things off suddenly. It turned out to be a bit unsuitable. I originally planned to pass this face. Who knows that the trouble is so easy to follow? Is it necessary to change a human skin mask for two days in three days?

He suddenly felt bad again

Wen Kexing moisturized his lips and whispered, "I ... have you said that I actually like men?"

Zhou Zishu glanced at him with an expression of "nonsense, don't I know", remembering what it was like, took out a human skin mask from his arms, threw it into the arms of Wen Kexing, and commanded: "I don't want to Continue to trouble and bring it. "

The man's leather mask was very well-crafted. If it was usual, Wen Kexing would study it with great interest, but at this time, he didn't even look at the thing, just stared at Zhou Zishu. Asked solemnly: "So are you planning to seduce me?"

Zhou Zishu lived at such an old age, consciously that he was a pure man from head to toe. He had never been teased by a man with such a wretched look and so solemn tone. He always felt that Wen Kexing was not in trouble with his eyes. There is something wrong with my eyes-either I have two holes in my heart, or I am open, otherwise why is the beautiful girl lad full of streets not entangled and playing around his disgusting people?

So he ignored him and, as he walked, felt another human skin mask and buckled it.

Wen Kexing staged a big move from a beautiful man to a wretched middle-aged middle-aged man, only to feel that his own internal organs had turned over, and he could not wait to press his eyes in the water and wash them. What he saw was absolutely terrible, and he shouted, "It's so hurting, you can change it for me!"

Having said that, he reached out to do the labor for him and helped him remove it.

Zhou Zishu felt that he was making troubles unreasonably, and his face flickered away. Who knew that Wen Kexing was so obsessed and chased after him with all hesitantness-so the two people who had just been unanimously to the outside world, when the external problem had temporarily gone, he Once again, he returned to the state of internal fighting, and you hit me indiscriminately in the same place.

Zhou Zishu punched the clavicle to Wen Kexing, but Wen Kexing did not dodge. Zhou Zishu didn't plan to really kill him. The electric light fire moved his fist up two inches and rubbed his shoulder. However, Wen Kexing took this opportunity to grab his hand and said with an eyebrow, "Oh, to discuss things, I think you are also a bachelor, shall we make it?"