Chapter 47: Puppet

The boa constricted higher than Zhou Zishu, opened his mouth and bit it at Zhou Zishu's throat. Zhou Zishu threw Zhang Chengling into the corner, hiding short, and pulled out a white sword with his backhand, and chopped the sword here. Beast neck.

The blade of the white clothes hit the skin of the big snake, and it seemed as if a spark had been wiped out. The big snake hadn't even scratched the skin on its neck, flung the long tail, and rubbed it over the shoulder of Zhou Zishu, if not He flashed fast, this time can discount his neck, "snake" a snake tail fell to the ground, hitting a flying sand and stones.

Zhou Zishu stepped back three steps, and he felt awkward, knowing that if he wasn't holding white clothes in his hand, he was afraid that the ordinary sword would have been broken by this one.

He immediately felt that something was wrong, and suddenly a thought crossed his mind-when the big python opened his mouth and rushed at him, he didn't smell fishy! This beast is a perennial Ru Mao drinking blood, how could there be no gas in his mouth?

Zhang Chengling stretched his head and stretched his head, looked at it for a while, and suddenly said, "Master, this seems to be a fake snake!"

It didn't matter as soon as he made a noise, the big snake immediately excited, raised his neck, hissing in his mouth and turned to him. Zhang Chengling didn't seem to be so scared. He jumped stupidly from the ground. He still reached out and patted his trousers. He pointed at the big python who was ready to give him a mouthful and said, "Master, look, this snake is really true. The same ... "

He didn't finish a word, and the python had rushed at him.

Zhang Chengling was so scared just now that it was fake, and he was heartless and heartless, as if he felt that the fake snake didn't need to eat people, and there was no danger. Zhou Zishu simply didn't know what to say about him— -Is there a difference between being wrapped in a face pocket by this snake, or being swallowed after being wrapped in a face pocket?

But when he saw that he was going to lose his life, he couldn't ignore it, Zhou Zi jumped up comfortably, a Dapeng spread his wings and flew to the snake's head from one side, and bent the snake's head in a direction, the fake snake I don't know what material it is made of, it is extremely hard.

Zhou Zishu fell to the ground, only feeling his calf pain.

Zhang Chengling was afraid to speak this time.

The moment Zhou Zishu landed, he saw a black hole behind the snake, and he had an idea in his heart, and whispered to Zhang Chengling: "I will lead it away in a while, you run into that cave, but do n’t go in, at the door Wait for me, hear nothing. "

Zhang Chengling nodded obediently.

The snake shook his head, as if he had tasted it again. Zhou Zishu quickly pushed Zhang Chengling: "Go!"

Zhang Chengling rushed forward with his eyes closed and headless. He almost collided with the python, almost as if he was performing what is called "head rat walking". Zhou Zi was so frightened that he fought with a sword, right in the eyes of the python. I gave birth to one of those eyes that I didn't know what the material was, and the python suddenly couldn't take care of Zhang Chengling, and rushed to fight Zhou Zishu to death-of course, it wasn't originally alive, and it was difficult to die again. .

Zhou Zishu climbed up the stone wall, took a sigh of breath, and choked up two or three feet. The big python immediately chased it, biting it tightly. Zhou Yushu Guang glimpsed that Zhang Chengling had run to the opening of the cave, looking anxiously. On this side, he felt relieved and kicked the stone wall suddenly. The whole person turned over in the air, as if folded in half, and fell down from the narrow space.