Chapter 27

When the morning came and sun rays fell on our entwined bodies, I pulled Noah closer. He had to leave and I wasn't ready to let him go.

"You certainly make it hard to leave," he said, dropping kisses over my disheveled hair. 

I groaned, before willing myself and pushing him away. "Just go," I said and sat up, "just leave before I change my mind." I actually would. It physically hurt leaving the warmth and comfort of his arms.

His iron band grip pulled me down again. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me with puffy eyes. He looked really cute with those sleepy eyes. "Give me my goodbye kiss first."

"What goodbye? You're coming back here in couple of hours to pick me and my brother," I said. Noah had taken the duty of our chauffeur, no matter how much I told him to not to trouble himself. He called it one of his boyfriend duties.

"You love to deny me, don't you?"  He trapped me under his body. Under the sunlight streaming through window, shirtless-him looked ethereal. "Didn't I tell you I'll snatch away what's mine?"

"Well, you already did. And no way I'm kissing you with a morning breath," I told him and pressed my lips tightly when his face inched closer.

He chuckled. "If that's what stopping you then you should know you always smell amazing to me baby."

I shook my head.

When his green eyes glinted at the prospect of challenge, I knew I was in trouble. I had a feeling this goblin boy was going to get his kiss one way or another.

I shook my head again. I brought my right hand to cover my lips from his smoldering gaze, but before I could both of my hands were nailed above my head by his single one. "Hmm," Noah hummed teasingly, pushing away the strands of hair on my forehead and making my shiver with just his feathery touch.

His lips covered mine. It took quite an effort from my side to keep my mouth shut when his lips moved against mine, gently urging me to give in. He bit my lower lip but I didn't relent. I felt his free hand roaming over the curves of my body until it settled on my butt. He gave my bottom a tight squeeze, making me let out a wrangled whimper, before dropping a loud smack on it. And then another... and another. 

I cried out, and apparently that was enough for the sadistic goblin to raid my mouth with his tongue. He spanked me once more just for the heck of it, before stopping the assault on my poor bottom and gently caressing it.

I was afraid now that I had given him the free pass to spank me, my butt was going to suffer a lot more abuse... Not that I minded. It stung, but sweetly.

We kissed until we ran out of breath. After he was done devouring my mouth, a smug grin graced his face. I just looked at him in daze.

"You just made it more hard to leave," Noah groaned, making me frown.

"You're the one who-" I shook my head. There was no point in arguing. "You got your stupid kiss. Now go." I bit back a smile at his reluctance in leaving me. 

He finally got off me and put on his sweater. "Prude," he called me, chuckling, when I turned my face away as he dropped my pajamas and changed into his underwear and jeans. I mean, I do wanted to ogle at him, but a fragile me could only handle so much. Also what a shame, he looked better in my fluffy pink pajamas than I did.

"See you in couple of hours." After changing Noah came to me and gave a light kiss on my forehead. What I didn't see coming was another spank landing on my already red butt-cheek, though this time it was more playful.

"Hey!"

Stupid brute was out of the window before I could whine.

*******