Catch up on Frankie Stein

What monster you are:

(I found these really cool oc things on google, by the way I didn't make any of these, I just found them and thought they were amazing!)

How you met:

You were actually one of Frankie's first friends! You were assigned to help her around school.

"Hey! I'm Y/n, I'm going to help you around here while you adjust! May I see your schedule?" You asked to the girl before she could even get a word in. "Oh, of course! I'm Frankie Stein." You smiled at her as you took the schedule, looking it over. "Okay, you have a lot of classes with me, the others that you don't have me have some of my friends, I can introduce you to them and they'll help." Frankie nodded as you took her hand, but it popped off when you gave a tug for her to follow.

"I am so sorry!" You immediately apologized as it hopped out of your grip and back to it's body, Frankie putting it back on. "Don't worry, it happens a lot!" You grinned. "So your hand just goes running around?" You asked while you walked through the halls, making conversation as you also pointed out different things like classrooms and bathrooms. "Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing." Frankie blushed as she let out a laugh. "I think it's cute." You told her before you spot your friends.

"Draculaura!" You yelled out, both of you quickly walking over. "Y/n! We were wondering when you were going to join us." She pulled you in for a hug, to which you accepted. "I want to introduce my friend, I'm helping her around school while she adjusts, she has a few classes with you guys!" Frankie gave an enthusiastic wave. "Hi, I'm Frankie Stein!" They all carried on to introducing themselves.

What you did for your first date:

You had brought her up to the roof tops of Monster High. You two had a little picnic and just talked about anything and everything. When it got closer to night and Frankie got cold, she snuggled into your side with your arm around her.

First Kiss:

You could tell that she wanted to kiss you, but she always got too flustered to do anything, so you decided to step up.

"Frankie, wait up!" You jogged over to her as she walked with Clawdeen. "Hey, Y/n!" Frankie grinned while Clawdeen smirked at the both of you. Instead of saying hi back, you had pulled her in by her waist and kissed her, your free hand cupping her cheek. You pulled back and grinned at her stuttering. "I'll see you after class, Stitches." You walked off confidently, but secretly screaming from happiness on the inside.

"I was wondering when that was going to happen." Clawdeen teased. "She just kissed me!" Frankie shouted, making you laugh as you heard her.

Who asked to be Goulfriend + Goulfriend:

You did, the same day you kissed her.

You worked up your courage as you sat at your usual table with your friends, your arm going around Frankie's shoulders and kissing her cheek. "When did this happen?" Cleo asked with a raised eyebrow, a small smile on her face. "Just today, she's my girlfriend now, isn't that right?" You asked as you looked back over at Frankie, who looked like she turned a completely different shade. "U-Uhm, Y-Yes, I'm her girlfriend." You smirked in victory. "Ahh!!! You two look so cute together, it's a match made in heaven!" Draculaura squealed.