What clothing you steal from him

Jackson:

You steal his yellow button up shirt a lot. It's literally one of the comfiest things you have ever worn, so of course when he isn't looking or anything you steal on from his closet. It doesn't take long for him to find out you took it.

Holt:

You like taking his leather jacket. Whenever you see the chance you'll quickly take it off of him and run off with it. He's so use to this by now that he doesn't even try to get it back, he just grins as he watches you run off with it.

Deuce:

You steal the chain he usually wears around his neck. You first stole it when you saw it sitting on his dresser and decided it looked really cool. He had to end up buying a second one because you were almost always stealing it.

Clawd:

Just like Holt, you steal his jacket. You love how big it is on you and how it smells of him, it always makes you smile. Clawd let's you take it whenever because he loves how you look when you wear his things, he won't admit it but he also likes how it smells like you after you wear it.

Heath:

You steal his sunglasses with flames on them. You saw him wearing them once then decided you wanted to them so you just snatched them off of him and put them on. He whines about it for a little while before coming to the truth that you won't give them back any time soon.

Porter:

You steal his shirt that has spray paint all over it. You love wearing it with your outfits, even if it's a bit big. When you first stole it you grabbed one of his spray paint cans and spray painted a message on his walls, "Come find me if you want your shirt back", you never gave the shirt back.

Pharaoh:

You steal his pants all the time. Of course you do have to roll up the waistband a bit so they fit you, but you claim they are the best paint to wear. You love the design on them and they are super comfy, you just can't stop wearing them, and Pharaoh doesn't mind one bit.

Valentine:

You steal his suit jacket. He's so use to you stealing it that he brings a second one with him, knowing you'll probably take the first one. When you first stole it he chased after you until he ran out of breath and let you keep it until the end of the day.