What you do when you want their attention

Jackson:

All you have to do is say his name, then you have all of his attention. He never wants you to feel unloved so whenever you're there he'll give almost all of his attention to you. You don't complain, you love him paying attention to you.

Holt:

You'll kiss him half way on his cheek and half way on his lips then run off, knowing that he'll be chasing after you. If you didn't do this you'll be whining for his attention, like he does to you, which works too, but not as fun as the first one.

Deuce:

You'll start playing with the snakes on his head to entertain you while he's busy. After he's done doing whatever he's doing he'll take your hands and kiss them before pulling you into a hug.

Clawd:

You'll scratch behind his ear and instantly you have all of his attention. You will probably end up giving him more scratches because he makes the cutest puppy face. If you don't do that then you'll tug on his arm until he gives you his attention.

Heath:

You'll go up to him and start poking him, after a few pokes he'll turn towards you and start tickling you. You'd laugh and tell him stop, after a minute or two he'll stop and you'd be taking deep breaths to calm yourself and he'll laugh at you.

Porter:

You'll walk up to him, open your arms, and make grabby hands until he gives in. He rolls his eyes while grinning before he wraps his arms around your small body and squeezes you tight. You smile and hug him back, happy that you're getting his attention.

Pharaoh:

All you got to do is wrap your arms around him, then he'll kiss the top of your head and play with your hair. Then you'll usually pull away so you can speak to him without your words being muffled from the hug.