Favorite feature (perosnality)

Jackson:

Your bravery. He loves how brave you are to step in and stand up for him against Manny and Toralei. Especially since Manny is like three times your size, and since Toralei always gets back at people. He also loves how you walk head on into things, well most of the times, you make some bad decisions.

Holt:

He loves how much you care for him. You make him feel loved whenever you check in to make sure he is okay, or if he hurt himself and you're immediately there to see what happened. He loves that you care, he doesn't feel so much like a monster.

Deuce:

Your eagerness. He loves how you get really excited and you're practically jumping up and down. He likes to see your eagerness because he takes that as a sign that you're happy!! He can't help but smile whenever you get eager for something to happen or when you'll be going somewhere.

Clawd:

How determined  you are. He doesn't know why, but he loves it when you get stubborn. You are determined at it and won't stop until you get it or until someone believes you, or whatever it is. He doesn't like it as much when you're determined to make a decision that he thinks is bad.

Heath:

Your anger. Sometimes you have a short fuse and can't help but get mad. He loves it when you get mad, he likes seeing the fire in your eyes when you're yelling at someone. Sometimes he'll do something to make you mad, just to see the fire in your eyes. He makes no sense.

Porter:

How smart you are. You help him study a lot of the times and help him with his homework. You also find ways to get him out of detention most of the time, which is very useful since he is almost always using ghost paint around the school.

Pharaoh:

Your voice. I don't know if this counts, but he loves it when you sing, it always makes him grin. (If this does not count then I'll give another one) Your childishness. You are practically a child almost all of the time, it amuses him and he loves it when you get excited over little things.

Valentine:

Your creativity. You can always make something out of nothing, and he loves it. He claims that your are the most creative person in the whole entire school. You always make your dates more fun with your creativity.