Who said i love you first

Jackson:

He did, you had to go away for few days and you two were saying your goodbyes, you said your goodbyes to Holt already. You gave him a kiss and he pulled you in for one last hug when he whispered "I love you." You froze for a second before looking up at him with a smile and said "I love you too."

Holt:

You did, you just got back to monster high after the few days you were away and had only took a few steps into the school until he picked you up into a bear hug. You giggled at his silliness and he put you down. He will then pout about you telling Jackson you love him so you'll kiss him to shut him up then say you love him just as much which makes him grin, he'll never leave your side that day.

Deuce:   Sorry this is longer than the others

He said it first. Clawdeen challenged you to ignore him for twenty four hours, and of course you'd never back down from a challenge. At first he just shrugged it off but once you would avoid him and not talk to him he would get worried. He'd go to your ghouls but they wouldn't tell him. So after the last class and you were putting your stuff away he can e up to you. He'd be a apologizing until he begs for you to talk to him and that he loves you. You'd immediately give him your attention and pull him in for a hug while explaining it to him, after you say I love you back.

Clawd:

He did. You're a fearleader and you and the fearsquad are practicing while the boys played casketball. You were holding up Draculaura and Cleo when they started to wobble in your hands. "Stop that!! You're going to make me drop you!!" They kept wobbling and Clawdeen told you to put them down. You threw them into the air and locked one of your arms around their waist before they hit the ground. They would freak out about it but you would roll your eyes. You'd skip up to Clawd once practice is done and he's wrap his arms around your waist. "Did I ever tell you I love you?" You would giggle and kiss him. (Sorry I didn't really know what to do for him)

Heath:

You did. He was talking nonstop and you were getting annoyed, usually you would care, but today you were having a bad day. "Heath, I love you sweetie, but PLEASE stop talking." You heard him go quiet and looked over at him to see him grinning. "You love me?" You'll wrap your arms around him and nod. "Of course silly." He wrapped his arms back around you and you two stayed like that for awhile.

Porter:

He did. He was scared to say it so he did the next best thing, he wrote it on a wall. He got his spray paint and wrote I love you y/n on the wall and once you saw it you grinned. You looked around for him and once you found him you tackled him into a hug, almost knocking you two over. "I love you too weirdo." He'd grin and kiss the top of your head.

Pharaoh:

You did. He was having a bad day and didn't go to school, so once you found out you bought him his favorite snacks and grabbed some movies. You waltzed right into his room and sat the snack down before waking him up. After you've cheered him up he'll give you cuddles. "Thank you." You grin and hold him tight. "Of course, I love you." It came out before you could think and he froze. You slowly looked up at him to see him grinning. "I love you more." The rest of the day was filled with more movies and cuddles!!