Catch up on Clawdeen Wolf

What kind of monster you are:

(Again, not my oc or anything, just found it on google and it was cool, credits to it's owner, idk who it is though)

How You Met:

You had recently transferred to the school and Frankie was in charge of showing you around. She was bringing you to the lunchroom when she saw her friends. "There are my friends, lets go introduce you!" She grabbed your hand and brought you over. "Hey guys, I'd like you to meet Y/n, she just transferred here!" You smiled and gave a small, kind of awkward, wave.

"Hello, I'm Draculaura, I love your outfit!" You looked down at your outfit, you usually just wore this most of the time. "Oh, thank you, I like yours too." You complimented, earning a big smile in return. "I'm Cleo DeNile, yes, the DeNiles." You glanced at Frankie in confusion, you didn't know who the DeNiles were. "Nice to meet you Cleo." You nodded your head, your eyes moving onto the next girl. "I am Abbey and this is Ghoulia." She pointed to the zombie next to her, who moaned a greeting.

"Hello." Frankie grinned at her last friend who was sitting at the table. "I'm Clawdeen." Frankie pulled you down to sit next to her, Clawdeen on the other side of you. You sat your lunch tray down, listening in on their conversation as you had gotten more comfortable around them.

What you did for your first date:

She took you to the movies. You both shared a large popcorn and had separate drinks. Clawdeen had chosen a comedy for you both to see, the both of you were definitely the loudest laughers in there. Once the movie was over you both walked back to your dorms at Monster High. You both got to know each other better on the way. You both stopped at your dorm and said goodbye, you grinning once you got into your room and turned on your music, happy that she had asked you on a date and that it went wonderfully.

First Kiss:

She had kissed you.

You and Clawdeen had been on a couple dates, 4 to be exact. A lot of times you would catch her staring down at your lips, making you blush and find an excuse to leave out of nervousness. Today she decided she was going to go through with it, she even gave a little speech to herself when she woke up, not that she would tell anyone though.

"Y/n!" She walked up to you, making you smile. "Hey, Claw-" She cut you off by pulling you in for a kiss, your eyes widening in surprise. Right when she was going to pull away you wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her back. Clawdeen pulled back with a smile. "I've wanted to do that for a while." You pulled her in for a hug, the group coming up. "Hey guys, why is Y/n so red?" Draculaura asked while you pulled away.

Who asked to be ghoulfriend + ghoulfriend:

You did.

You both had been acting like couple for a little while, just never labeling it. Clawdeen's arm was always around your shoulders and she would tease you or give you short kisses before leaving for class. You both already had your nicknames chosen. "Hey, Wolfie." You greeted her as you leaned against the locker next to hers. "Hi, Bee." She pushed her books onto her locker shelf. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" You fiddled with your fingers as you looked down. "I thought we were already dating." Clawdeen gave you a confused look.