Your nicknames for each other

Jackson:

You call him handsome most of the time but him you want to tease him you call him nerd. He doesn't get offend when you tease him but it always makes him turn red.

He calls you honey or he calls you sweetheart. He likes to stick with the simple names, nevertheless it always makes your heart rate pick up some and makes you grin like and idiot.

Holt:

You either call him rockstar or lover boy. He loved it when you first called him the two names so you decided to keep calling him that. Whenever you call him those his eyes sparkle a little.

He calls you sugar or good looking. He loves to see your cheeks grow pink so he calls you these names constantly, he loves the effect he has on you.

Duece:

You like to call him snake boy to tease him. But, you usually call him mí amor, aka my love, or you call him pumpkin, you found out he loves pumpkin pie.

He likes to call you shortie to tease you, but he will call you babe or baby too, even though he likes to tease you more. He loves how you pretend to be annoyed when he calls you shortie, but anyone could see how much you love the nickname.

Clawd:

You call him Love, but whenever you two are fighting you call him dog just to rile him up. Yeah you're a bitch sometimes.

He likes to call you kitten since you call him Wolfie, and he'll call you a cat in a fight after you call him a dog. Yeah, you both can be bitches actually.

Heath:

You call him Burns or you call him babe/baby. You're pretty simple, you're not that good at giving nicknames to others. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He calls you cookie because he found out you love them deeply. You probably love cookies more than you love him, not probably, you do.

Porter:

You like to call him sweets, he always eats sweets, he rarely eats anything else. So you came up with the nickname and decided to keep calling him it, he secretly loved the nickname.

He likes to call you angel. To him you're an angel, he thinks you're as beautiful as one and you're as kind as one, he says all you need are the wings.

Pharaoh:

You saw him wear a cowboy hat once and that's when you decided your nickname. You call him cowboy, you love teasing him, if there is any chance you get to tease him you jump at it. Of course when you're feeling lovey dovey you call him my prince, since he's the prince of Boo York, get it?

He calls you short cake. You're short and you love cake, don't need much exposing there. But he also likes to call you sexy to see you blush, but he only calls you that once awhile, he likes the nickname short cake more.