[Chapter 11]

(The pic has nothing to do with the story...... This is Very NSFW. So kids under 16 please really at your own risk. I'm not your parent if you read thats your own problem. This chapter contains: Daddy kink, overstimulation, sobbing moans, bakugou is a uke, orgasm denial, ass eating, cursing (yes its a warning.), slight bondage, sex toys. You have been warned don't like don't read.

.....yet.... Also so sorry for being gone. I'm such an ass. Anyways enjoy this chapter its Bakugous first lemon lol. Also if someone doesnt mind and knows who Karl Heisenberg is could one of you please write me a lemon of him? With a Smr BC I saw like none and its so sad bc he's such a cool character. )

------------------------------------------------------

(M/n)'s POV

            Kat and I were currently walking to my house due to the fact my father is still working. We're talking about random things such as what class we hope to be in, the different nick names I decided, how me and Sho train, and how him and his mom are doing.

            While him and I are stood waiting for the green light for us to walk Kat suddenly kisses me. The kiss did not start out innocent it started out heated and deep.  "Kat? What's with the kiss? Are you horny or something?" I ask him inbetween the kisses. "I wanted a reward... Not only did I do good in the exam but I didn't yell or threaten Deku the whole time. Don't you think I deserve one... Huh Daddy?~" The way he said that made me want to slam him against the wall behind us. But I had to keep my composer as someone stood next to us. It was when the person looked away did Kat grind his ass on my crotch. 'Damn it Kat if you keep doing that I'm going to punish you I swear it you little brat!'

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki's POV

'Come on damn it (M/n) open the damn door already!' We are at his house and I'm waiting for him to open the damn door so I can get a taste of what he's hiding in his pants. I could feel how big he was through his pants. Once the door was open and we were inside I shoved him against the door once it was closed.

          The kiss was heated and heavy as we pushed against each other. My knee was inbetween his legs as I tried to give him as many hickies on his neck as I could. "Katsuki... Jump..." I nod and do as he told me to. Jumping up only for him to catch me and wrap my legs around his waist. 'Fucking hell he's strong!! If that wasn't a turn on before it fucking is now!' He passed through his shadows and into his room. We fall onto the bed where our shirts go flying and he breaks the kiss again. He kisses down my neck leaving hickies just like I had. God it felt great.

No one's POV

         Once Kat felt his chest being kissed he bit his lip enjoying the feeling. That was until he felt his lover bite down on one of his buds. "Ah!! Fucking hell!" His voice was loud but not in pain so his lover bit it again making Katsuki arch his back off the bed. His body over stimulated already. "Hey Kat~ Wanna try something new?~" (M/n)'s voice felt like music to the angry blondes ears as he looked at his seme. "L-like what...?" He asks back his voice shuddering. "Just lay back and let me handle it~" Once (M/n) said that he stood up off of Kat and walked to his closet grabbing a box he walked back to Kat and sat the box down. "If you want me to stop just tell me OK?~" (M/n) says softly giving Kat a little kiss on the nose as he nods. (M/n) then reaches into the box and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs kats hands together then he pulls Kat's pants and boxers off surpriseingly fast. "H-Hey! Warning next time A-Asshole!" Kat's red face told his partner everything he needed to know. Kat was enjoying the idea of what kind of sex he and his lover were going to have excited him more and more. Well it wasn't just his face that told (M/n) that he was enjoying it. It was also the erection his little kat had that was stabbed him in the stomach that told him that too. "How about you tell Daddy what you want hmm?~" Kat's face darkened but he did as he was told. "C-could y-you give me a blowjob....?" (M/n) wasn't convinced. "You can do better Katsuki~" He was smirking being a little bit of a sadist. "Please! (M/n)! I want it! It hurts so bad please suck me off! Fuck me please do something anything to me!!"

(M/n) grins and lifts Kat's hips up until Kat's legs were over his own shoulders. "Your fucking luckly my body is flexable..." Kat glares at the man above him. But that glare suddenly turns into a face full of pleasure when he feels (M/n)'s tongue push into his ass. "Ahh! Ngh! Fuck fuck fuck! Ahh! (M/n) Don't do that! Its dirty!" Kat moaned loudly enjoying the feeling of something inside of him. That was until he felt something else get pushed into his ass. "Hey what the hell was that?!" Kat asks trying to lower himself but his partner wasn't alowing it. "Don't worry its going to make you feel great.~" (M/n) holds up a remote control and turns it on suddenly. There's a slight beep and then a pleasing vibration. Kat's eyes widen as his tongue falls out of his mouth as he tries to speak but is unable to make real sentences.

(M/n)'s POV

God he's so fucking cute like this... He never even noticed when I placed the cock ring on him. He's gonna feel so exhausted after this but thats fine I'll baby him for the whole day tomorrow. I turn the vibrator up to about a four. Thats when he suddenly jolted which made me groan as my pants tighten. "Fuck did you just have a dry orgasm... Fuck Kat your killing me here." I kiss him deeply as he moans into my mouth. I descided to have some mercy on him and I stopped the toy and pulled it out of him. He panted lowly as I rub his chest and legs. "Feeling good babe?" He only nods but then he suddenly grinds down onto my clothed dick. This makes me lose it to the point I deam my pants not expensive enough so I rip them off along with my boxers. "Hope your ready for me Kat because I can't hold back anymore!" I ram into him making him scream loudly. It was then I noticed I buldged his belly and made him have another dry orgasm. "F-F-F-Fuck! H-How big are you?!" I grined at him I then leaned down to him. "About (random number) inches. And its all for you babe.~" I kiss him while I move inside of him. Slowly at first but then I speed up making him scream even more. "Ah!! Slow down! I c-can't take anymore of your cock! Your to big!" He kept moaning loudly until I rammed a spot inside of him that only made him go crazy. "AHH! MORE FUCK ME MORE! PLEASE!" I pull the cock ring off of his cock which makes him cum immediately. So I stop for a bit to let him catch his breath. "Ah... That felt so good.." He smiled as he closed his eyes. Until I started slaming into him again.

          "Ah! N-no I just came don't move so fast!" He said trying to stop me by pushing on my chest. "But I haven't came yet Kat." I lift him up onto my lap as I lay down making him ride me. He does suprisingly well. "Ah! I love this prize! It feels so good!!" His head was thrown back as he came again. His body was so sensitive that the slightest touch was making him cum. I felt him tighten around me roughly. "Kat I'm gonna cum soon... Where do you want it...?" I hold his hips making him bounce faster. "I-in m-me! Please!" I nod and hug him agaisnt my chest as I fill him up. I bite into his neck with my sharp teeth. Marking him as mine.

No one's POV

The two panted exhausted after their activity. (M/n) moves so he's laying down with Kat on his chest trying to be careful of his boyfriends body being so sensitive. "I love you Katsuki." However he was met with soft snoring. This caused the (H/c) male to smile and cover himself and his boyfriend up.

       As the two slept they didn't hear the front door open and shut or the foot steps of All might coming home. The #1 pro hero opened his son's door quietly and checked in on him. Seeing that his son was asleep with his best friend he smiles and chuckles then silently shuts the door and walks to his own room to sleep. But before he does he poofs into his skinny form then flops on his bed and sleeps for a few.

Toshinori's POV

'I can just sleep until tomorrow. And then its my one day off and I can spend it with my son and his friend.

Who were asleep in the same bed.

Wait...

Wait.....

WHAT?!....

-------------------------------------------
HAHAHA! CLIFHANGER! >:)
I'm so sorry I was gone for so damn long but hey! I got the first lemon out! Fucking finally. God I'm an idiot..... Welp hope you guys enjoyed it BC its far fucking longer than my other chapters have been. Btw this is the first lemon I have ever written sooooooooooo its shit.... Lets face it this lemon is shitty lol. 😅

Oh well. What's done is done its here and its public so there you guys go lol.