Chapter 12

It took me 2 seconds to find that pic and its adorable. This is chapter 12! In this chapter Bakugou finds out the about all might and (Y/n)'s relationship. And his reaction is just beautiful. Heh enjoy!
___________________________

No ones POV

It was the next morning after Bakugou got his reward. The two lovers were currently still asleep and a certain #1 pro hero was too much of a coward to go and wake his son up so he just sat at the kitchen table contemplating his life choices. Yes the All Might was contemplating his life. Mostly because he realized his son had sex with his childhood friend but also because he knew how awkward it was going to be when his son and his son's boyfriend woke up.

'I don't know if I should be proud he's in love or worried if they used protection...' Toshinori thought to himself as he softly sipped his coffee.

Bakugou's POV

'Ugh the sun Is so annoying...' I groan as I open my eyes. I sit up and look around. 'Huh this is (Y/n)'s room.... Oh fuck... I forgot we...' I look at him as my face heats up to a deep red. 'He looks really peaceful when he sleeps... Maybe I should just lay down until he wakes up.' I lay back down and watch him for a little bit. He wakes up after about 10 minutes. "Hey... Good morning (Y/n)." I smile as he looks at me. And he smiles. God damn that smile.

"Morning Kat... How are you feeling? Are your legs OK?" His voice is so sexy... "Yea I'm OK. My legs hurt a bit but I'm strong I can handle it!" I grin at him. "If you say so. Would you like to taje a shower while I get your clothes cleaned?" He gets up and my face turns even more red. Were both still naked so I'm  seeing his body with my scratch marks on his back and the hickeys all over his body.

I decide to get up too. I might as well if I'm gonna take a shower. "Are you going to take one with me?" I said it with a bit of a purr. "Now you know if I take one with you you won't be walking out of there. I'll be carrying you." He gives me a dark but very sexy look making me shiver with delight. 'He's not wrong however. We wouldn't leave the shower or the bed if we started having sex again... Damn him and his sexy ass body!' I walk to his bathroom amd I run thw shower. He brings me some of his clothes. When I get done I dry off and I pick up his shirt. 'Fuck its huge! Its going to look like a dress on me!' I blush again as i put it on. "Yep... Dress on me." I say to myself. I then put on the shorts he brought me and surprisingly they fit me.

After i get dressed i walk back into his room only to be met with no one. 'Huh? Where did he go?' I walk out and down the stairs where i hear two people talking. "Have you told him who I am yet son?" The first voice is deep. Maybe a little rugged? "Not yet. I promised you i wouldn't unless you wanted me to." That's (Y/n)'s voice! 'He must be talking to his dad. He said his father was a pro hero but didn't tell me what his name was.' I walk down and to the kitchen yawning. "Ah Kat! How was your shower?" (Y/n) asks with a happy smile. "It was fine. Thanks for letting me use it." I hug his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

No ones POV

It was only after Bakugou had gotten to (Y/n) did he look at the man his boyfriend had been talking to. And when he realized who it was Bakugou's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "All Might?! What the fuck is All Might doing in your house?!" Bakugou yelled both shocked and a little overwhelmed. "Kat calm down and I'll tell you." (Y/n) says calmly with a smile at his boyfriend's reaction. Once Bakugou had calmed down as much as he could. "Kat while you know him as All Might I know him as Toshinori Yagi. Otherwise know as my Dad." (Y/n) says to his explosive boyfriend. "So he's your father.. Your his son... But you two don't even look the same!" Bakugou shouts. "I adopted (Y/n) when he suddenly showed up at my door step." All might says with a drop of sweat rolling down his cheek. "Oh... Well why didn't you tell me before?!" Bakugou says now looking at his boyfriend and All might. "It was in the paper Kat." With a sigh (Y/n) rub Kat's head. "Oh... Right..." Now embarrassed Kat looks away. "Now that we addressed that how about you two spend the day with me?!" All might says happily. "It happens go be my day off so I can spend this day getting to know my son's Boyfriend!! Haha!" All might's laugh makes his son look away clearly embarrassed by his fathers behavior. "Only if Kat wants to." (Y/n) says with an embarrassed smile. Both men look at the ash blonde waiting for an answer. "Fuck yea!! Let's do something!" Bakugou says with a big grin now hugging (Y/n) tightly as the two men smile at him.

___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 12! It was kinda rushed so its a bit short. Plus I have yet to sleep soooo I'm kinda exhausted as well. Oh well its my fault I'm like this so yea.