{Chapter 13}

(Here we are lucky chapter 13! I'm gonna skip ahead to the first day. Mostly because I want to get this part out of the way. Also I'm thinking of changing some things. Like instead of working up to where everyone gets into the dorms I'm thinking of just putting it so everyone gets a dorm immediately but idk what do you guys think?)

___________________________

(M/n)'s POV

I was woken up by loud knocking on my door. 'Ugh who?' "(M/n)!!! Wake up its the first day your gonna be late! Don't make me come in and pour water on you again!" I hear my dad yell through the door. "Alright alright I'm up.." I say back. I then hear his footsteps leaving my door so I start getting up and getting ready.

----time skip! Bc I wanna get this going!----

'Alright! Class 1-A. And I'm early.... Fuck my life.' I open the door to see only kat and a few others. The blue haired asshole from before yelling at Kat. 'Oh he's so going to get his ass kicked...' I see Sho out the corner of my eye so I smile and wave at him making him wave back. I then walk right up to kat who seems to be ignoring the blue haired guy. "Hi love! This guy bothering you?" I say in a sickly sweet tone as Kat grins at me happily before glaring at the guy.  "Oh you know just angry because I'm being myself." Kat says while his hands pop with sparks. "No! Your feet are on your desk don't you have respect for the upper classmen before you?!" The blue haired guy said while moving his hand. "Not to burst your bubble or anything but I know for a fact the desks get changed out every year. So if anything he's disrespecting his own desk." I told him while chuckling a bit I then sit behind Kat as the blue haired guy looks down defeated. It was then that Sharkey came running up to me with pinky and two others. "Yo! (M/n)! Were in the same class!! Thats so manly!" Sharkey says while hugging my shoulders. I could tell Kat was getting jealous of this. Then again no one in class knows I'm dating Kat. 'Hmm lets have some fun with this~.' "Yea so we are. Nice to see you and Pinky again." It was then that the other two got really close to me. "No way man! Kiri was right! You gave them cool nicknames!" The boy with a lighting bolt hair said loudly. 'Ah... Too loud... I'm calling him dunce...' "Mind giving us one too?" The black haired guy asking some what softer but still clear. 'Hmm lets go with ray.' I look at them both but before I can say anything Kat plants his ass on my lap. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND STUPID FUCKERS!" Kat exploded. Almost literally. "Kat calm down its alright." I chuckle at his jealousy. "Your nicknames are Dunce and ray." "Awe man why is my nick name dunce..?" "Because you yelled in my ear." I say with an expressionless face which seemed to scare him I then see the door open only to see the green mop I care so much for. "Izu-chan!" I place kat down then I rush up to Izu and I pick him up hugging him as Kat walks to us surpriseingly calm.

Izu and I talk for a bit until a girl with brown hair pulled his attention away from me. It was then that Shouta got out of his sleeping bag. "It took you all 8 minutes to shut up... Are you going to waste all of your time? I'm your homeroom teacher Aizawa Shouta. Welcome to the hero course kids..." Sho said tiredly. Then again when is he not tired? He throws a gym uniform into my face making everyone shut up. "Follow (Y/n) if you don't know where the locker rooms are. After changing meet me outside." Sho said annoyed with all of us already. I then motion to everyone to follow me as we all walk to the locker room when I suddenly stop at the first door. "This is the girls locker room. By the way I was told to tell you guys if Sho or any of the other teachers catch any of you boys peeping in on the girls I have the right to hit you as do the girls. So don't do it. I would hate to have to hurt one of you on the first day." When I said that I was mostly starting at a grape head and Dunce seeing as they we're the ones starting at my female classmates the most. "So manly (Y/n)!!" Sharky said loudly while grinning at me.

Once that was taken care of we all went into our separate looker rooms and started changing when Kat walked up to me. He was already dressed and was just waiting for me to get done. "So Kat what do you think of Sho?" I asked as I pull my shirt off. I could see Kat's blush when he looked away. "He's an annoying bastard. Is he really a pro hero when he's that lazy?!" He whisper yelled at me. This only made me laugh at him. "Yes Sho is a pro hero and has saved me a good few times. Including the day you called me when Todoroki answered my phone." I look at him to see him glaring at poor Shoto. I could only shake my head as I place a shirt on then I walk out of the room with Kat, Izu, and Shoto following me. We get outside where Sho is and I walk up to talk with him about my father but as luck will have it everyone else shows up as well. Now I bet your wondering why I would talk about my father with Kat, Izu, and Shoto around and that's because they know my father's secret while my other classmates don't know it yet. Plus I don't think they know he's my father. I have yet to have a person come ask me for his autograph. So yea I'm just gonna keep it on the down low.