{Chapter 4} pt 1

(M/n)'s Pov((your last name will be Yagi for now because thats all mights last name. Also please listen to the song its not only amazing but also goes along with the story line a bit.))

To be honest. I didn't know what I was doing when I threw those bullys to the ground.... Normally I would have never dared to harm them..... But when I saw how helpless Izuku was I just snapped.....it was like I was a whole nother person. I guess my dad's heroing has rubbed off on me. How strange. Oh the teachers staring at me. I wasn't paying attention.... again..... He looks pissed this time to. "MR.YAGI! Pay attention or your going to the principle!!" I hate this man.... "Yes sir. It wont happen again sir." Normally he wouldn't get onto me because I have the best score in the whole school. I wonder what changed? Oh well I don't really care the bell for lunch is about to ring.

Bakugou's Pov((yes its his turn now. And im sorry for those of you who didn't like bakugou. Also warning this is bakugou so loooooots of cussing.))

I was waiting for the bell when teach yelled at the Yagi boy. Which teach never fucking does..... 'WAIT WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO I GIVE A SHIT! HES A FUCKING EXTRA HES NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!' I sighed as the bell rang. 'finally I can go eat!' Or so I though until a group of girls stopped Yagi and deku at the door..... 'Dame it! I cant get out! What the fucking hell are these bitches doing?!' Oh my fucking god! Are you fucking kidding me!? Those fucking bitches are trying to get Yagi to date them!!! "Yagis mine!" I heard one girl scream. "No he's my Yagi!" Another one yelled. 'For fucks sake!! Hes not their yagi he's my yagi!!!!' Wait.... WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!?!?! IM NOT FUCKING GAY!((yes you are bakugou ok I'll stop)) "CAN YOU BITCHES MOVE!? IM FUCKING HUNGRY AND WANNA GO EAT!!!" They moved after I yelled. I walked past them as deku and Yagi took this chance to run past to get away from them. Frankly I don't blame them.....

Izuku's Pov

Me and (M/N) ran for our lives as fast as we could. 'Why are those girls after him anyways?' "I think we lost them..." I head (M/N) say while slowing down for me. "W-why were they after you?" I said while panting out of breath. "You didn't see the paper?" I shook my head then he showed me. It was a picture of (M/n) standing with all might. "Wait...Did they figure it out?!" Yes I knew (M/n) was all mights adopted son. And I swore I wouldn't say anything to anyone and I haven't. Even though I really really want to follow him home and get an autograph I was asked not to and I really like (M/n)....AHH! A-AS A FRIEND!! N-N-NOTHING ELSE!! HEHEHE! 'My face must be so read right now....'

No one's Pov

Izuku's face was as red as a tomato after thing of some very strange things him and the (h/l) (h/c) male could do together. These things included kissing, hugging, cuddling, holding hands, and going on dates. Now these were the innocent minded things. The thing that made Izuku's face so red was the not so innocent thing he thought of. And that was doing it with the (h/c) male. Izuku's eyes suddenly wandered down to (M/n)'s crotch. He quickly covered his face as to not get even more redder then he already was. "Izuku? Are you ok?"(M/n) asked the poor boy softly as to not spook him. "Y-y-yes!! I'm o-ok!" "Umm? Ok?" (M/n) was so dence he didn't know why the poor green haired boy was red as all hell. 'Damn Izuku could put Bakugou's eyes to shame.... And thats very hard to do....' The two boys were not aware that a certain ash-blond was making his was back to the classroom.

Bakugou's Pov

I was walking back early because so stupid fuckers were fighting and made me spill my food. "Are you sure your ok Izuku?" 'Huh? Is that yagi's voice?' I stopped to listen to them. "Y-yea I'm ok now! Thanks again (M/n)!" "No problem buddy!" 'Why are they so damn close to each other?! Why can't I be that close to him?!' I didn't even know I was crying until I felt the warm tears hit my hand. 'What....? Im crying over this fucking bull shit?!' I quickly dry the tears and run back to the classroom putting my angry look on again. 'No deku will not have him! (M/n) will be mine! Mine only! I can't let deku take my only stability in this sutpid fucking world! Deku cant have everything!'

No one's Pov

(M/n) and izuku had gotten back to class and talked until they had to be quiet. And this only made the teacher happy for the rest of the day. No one had gotten hurt or I trouble. Until after school that is......

___________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 4 part 1. But I need some help. I'm thinking of a new book to write but I don't know what anime I should put the reader in this time. So I'll let all of you pick for me. Heres a list of the animes I know. Which ever one gets the most votes I'll do that one.

Attack on titan

Another bnha

Black butler

Naruto

Bleach

Full metal alchemist brotherhood

Or a game if you guys prefer. If you guys want me to do a game coment here. I know alot of games so it just depends if ive played it or not. If i haven't but do know about it I'll try to write about it but if I dont know it and haven't heard of it then I might not.