[CHAPTER 1]

Quick author note my spelling might be bad so no hate. Also if you all like this story feel free to message me and give me anime story ideas if you have an idea for a story!
___________________________

(M/n)'s POV

I was just sitting there enjoying the wind on my face when suddenly I heard foot steps stop in front of me. Not wanting to open my eyes put of fear of it being a villain I didn't look at them. "Open your eyes child." It sounded like a man, but I still didnt open my eyes. "Are you quirkless young one?" Technicly I was young because im only 12. Now I know what your thinking. WHY THE HELL IS A 12 YEAR OLD ON THE STREETS?!?!  This is because when I was 8 my parents were killed in a fire by a hero amd villain fighting. The villain had a fire quirk and was fighting the #1 hero All Might. But back to the man in front of me. I slowly nod to him that i was quirkless that only made him pat my head. "Come with me. I give quirkless people quirks." That made my eyes snap open and I looked at him the color came back in my natural (E/C) eyes. "REALLY!?" I was so excited to know that someone could get me a quirk so I could go to UA in 3 years. "Of course! Come with me. Ill help you protect you." I was hesitant at first but I slowly followed him. "My name is Jase. What's your name?" He told me his name but should I tell him mine? Mmm I'm not so sure...... Oh well if I'm gonna trust him he needs to know I guess.

"My name is (M/n)."