{CHAPTER 5}

From here on the reader will be in class 1 A. Also I have descided to make aizawa a love interest for reader-kun. If you guys dont like the teacher x student reader thing then you dont have to read it bc I will be doing different routes for each character.
-------------------------------------------
(M/n)'s pov

This wasn't the first time I had met endever. This would be the 13th time. The reason I've met him so many times was because he thinks my father shouldn't be the #1 hero. I've never met his son thought. Should be fun. Oh who am I kidding?! The son of endever is probably a stuck up asshole just like his father. "(M/n) are you ok son?" I looked at my father with an annoyed gaze. "To be honest....... Not really....." "What is wrong my son?" "Endever is a jack ass and I bet his son is as well...." My father chuckles a bit making me very confused as to why he's laughing. "What's so funny?" "You. Ha ha! Endever's son Shoto is a great boy! He's just as smart as you are! And his double quirks will make him a great sparing partner for you!" 'Oh great...' I thought. This wasn't the first time my father looked for a "sparing partner" for me. This was his way of saying: Son you need more friends! God I hate how he does this..... But im not angry about it.....I love how he's worried about me.

Shoto's Pov

I was walking with my father to meet All might. I would have been happy about this if I was meeting him by my self and not the way my father is making me meet him. He had told me I would be hanging out with All mights son as of today. Because apparently me and him will be in the same class. I mentally scold my self for thinking such a stupid thing. 'You idiot of course he'd be in the top class at U.A! He the #1 pro heros son for fucks sake!' I wasn't paying attention and tripped into someones chest. "Hey you ok there buddy?" A smooth yet deep voice had said. 'Why does this guy smell so good?..... WAIT WHY AM I SMELLING HIM?!' I quickly pulled away to see the one person I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of. (M/n) Yagi. The guy I have a crush on. 'Wait.....He's all mights son?! How the hell did I miss this?!' I was freaking out until my father slapped me on the head. "Toshinori...." "Ah! Enji! Its nice to see you again! And you remember (M/n) right?" I heard (M/n) groan at the mention of his name. 'Does he hate his father?' I was staring at him as our fathers talked about our classes and how much sparring we would do before and during our school year. Maybe this won't be so bad. I get to stay close to (M/n) and I get to become a better hero! Err....(M/n) doesn't look to happy with the arrangements..... To bad....i was really looking forward to him loving me.... Guess not.....

(M/n)'s Pov

I hate this so much....I just wanna go home.... When this is over I'm sleeping until time at U.A. Because lord knows I don't like being up at all!

___________________________
Hey guys theres chapter 5! Hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please do hesitate to look at my other work! And I know I said I would update every Wednesday but schools being a bitch lately and I can't do this and my work so it might take a little bit. But I'll try to update more and more if I can.