Love interests 2

So i was looking through the comments on the book and heh. I saw someone wanted me to add hawks, Dabi, Overhaul and kiri. But also Monmoa. ( I probably spelled that wrong). Well heres what ive decided.

I'm going to add Hawks, Dabi, Shigi, Overhaul, Kiri, Mono(Who im going to make a yandere), Mirio, and Tamiaki. The reason behind this is BC Shigi, Hawks, and Dabi can and more than likely will be put into a 4 some extra chapter together with the reader. Kiri and Bakugo are friends so they will be in a 3 some with the reader as an extra. I was also thinking of putting Vlad in as an interest. But idk how you guys would feel about that. Also im catching up on bnha. If you guys can think of a character that I dont have on here but u guys want on here just comment or send me a message. Sometimes I dont get your comments and then I dont see them.

One more thing I will be making special chapters that have nothing to do with the book itself. For example: the reader is a villain who was never found by All might. He is already with Dabi and Shigi.

Another idea: The reader is quirkless but meets the characters thanks to All Might. He's so bright and nice that they fall in love with him.

I have a good few ideas. But if you guys want to request an idea for a special chapter just let me know. Other than that those are the characters that I'll be doing other than the ones I talked about in my A/N. Thanks for reading my shitty book lol. I will hopefully have chapter 12 up soon but its not set in stone yet so uh we shall see.