{Chapter 6}

Quick A/N this is were the reader will meet Aizawa. And bc aizawa is my Fav character in the show him and Reader-kun are gonna flirt with each other appone first meeting. Well the reader will flirt but Shouta will truly to make the reader stop. Also I'm thinking of doing a stardew valley One shot book bc i never see to many of them.
-------------------------------------------
No one's Pov

(M/n) gave an annoyed sigh to his father and proceeded to walk off. What he didn't see was Shoto following him under both of their fathers orders. But neither of them expected to see the teacher that eould be teaching them later in the day.

(M/n)'s Pov

I walked and walked and walked until I felt someone grab my hand. I quickly turn to see Shoto looking at his feet while blushing. "Can I help you....?" He shakes his head but before he could say anything a villain had me pinned to a wall. "Come on kid just give me your money and I'll let you go!" I glared at him annoyed by his voice and how close this guy was. "Can you get off of me please." The guy growled amd muttered something about me being a brat until he was wrapped up in what seemed like a scarf. "Picking on hero class kids that can't fight back? How low can a villain get...." The new person has said. I knew exactly who this person was to. Shouta Aizawa aka Eraserhead. My favorite hero next to my father. I like this guy so much that if he was my age or if i was his age I would sweep him off his feet amd make him mine~ But that will never happen. Because it's frowned apone for a teacher and a student to be in a relationship. But to be honest I don't care to much. I'll dominate him when the time comes~ "Are you boy's ok?" "Yea I think were ok. Thank you sir." Shoto said but me I couldn't say anything. All I did was stare. 'God he's sexy with those goggles on. Just looking at him is making my head spin' I thought. I didn't notice Shoto had left after his father called. Leaving me with Aizawa.  "Where is your father (M/n)?" Aizawa asked me. "With Shoto's father....." Aizawa nods. "Well your safe now kid." I frowned when he called me that. But as he was leaving I muttered something I thought he wouldn't hear. "God I wanna make you scream my name so damn badly~"

Aizawa's Pov

I didn't know if I had heard him correctly but never the less my face heated up. I turned back to him. "W-what did you say?!" 'Damn it. Curse my stuttering!' I will admit (M/N) is handsome and sexy but I'm a hero and a teacher! If I were to do anything with him.....I would get my ass kicked in more ways than one! 'Damn it I'm forced to walk away from this situation. My body is reacting to his chest.' He had been drenched in water by that villains quirk. I quickly collect my self and I sprint off before he can say anything else.

No one's Pov

Once Aizawa had left to take care of a problem the (H/C) haired male smirked and started to leave as well. "Heh if I'm able to make him react that way then it should be very easy to make him mine~" (M/n) said to him self chuckling. After a good few minutes of making sure no one was following him (M/n) started on his way home.

__________________________

Ok guys that was chapter 6 and the start of Aizawa getting some D! Anyway I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter and please give me requests for the stardew valley one shots they can be character x seme/uke male reader or character x dom/ sub female reader. Just comment what u guys want!