Warning

This story includes mature and triggering themes, please do not continue on with this story if you are uncomfortable reading any of these topics:

- Self-hatred

- Self-harm

- Violence

- Sexual Assault

- Smut

- Substance Abuse

These topics all have major roles to play and will most definitely be discussed.

This is my first story so I apologise for any future mistakes, like spelling, grammar etc. Please feel free to give me some criticism, good or bad as it could help with my future writing!

Not that anyone cares but I have had this story planned for literally almost two years and I'm so happy that I've finally published it on a platform. This story was originally going to be an Episode story (I'm not sure if some of you know about the Episode app but if you don't, do me a favour and lock yourself in a cupboard. Episode was my life for a good five years and I will forever be grateful as it sparked my ideas for this story, so thank you Episode community!) 

Now I have transferred over to Wattpad mwahhaha. I literally love the Wattpad community and I hope I can bring, whoever reads this story, some joy and happiness from my writing. 

I have currently been reading a lot more Wattpad books like Lilah and Runaway and Clarity (if you haven't read these, then do me a favour and exit my book, go and read these stories and then return to my book please and thanks) so I would love for anyone to give me some recommendations on what to read next! Comment any genre, especially mafia ;)

Anyways, thank you to anyone who has clicked on this story and has decided to read it, it makes me so happy that people are actually interested, so thank youu!!! 

This story is protected by copyright and as the author, I do not give permission to anyone to copy and paste any of my work onto other websites where they claim my writing to be their own.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Meaning that this fictitious publication shall not be reproduced, transmitted or shared under the name of a different writer unless given full consent to do so by the author, aka me. 

This story is completely fictitious, I made everything up, that means the "rules" or "way of life" in this book may be completely wrong in the real world, so just go along with it.

Please feel free to comment at any time, I love reading comments and vote if you like!

I post updates on my Tiktok if you want to check it out @booksbylottie or @booksbylottie2