I'm sorry / Anna Shumate

I walked into Anna's room and saw that she was playing Call of Duty.
Y/n: Anna
No response, she just ignored me.
Y/n: ANNA!
Anna: Chill bub, what do you want?
Y/n: Can we cuddle please?
Anna: Not right now I'm busy.
Y/n: Oh okay
I went up to her, wrapped my legs around her waist and put my arms around her neck. (If that makes sense)
Anna: UGH I JUST LOST BECAUSE OF YOU!I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE JUST A JOKE!!
I got off of her and started crying because it reminded me of my abusive dad.
Anna: Omg y/n, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
I didn't respond I just stood there crying
Anna: Bub I'm so sorry, please forgive me.
Y/n: Leave me alone!
I left the room crying and drove to my childhood best friend's house, Lauren.

Anna POV
I feel so bad for saying all those things to her. I don't know what got into me. I'm going to try to apologize, with sweet words and nice gifts.
I really hope she forgives me because if she doesn't I don't know what I'll do. I can't afford to lose her, she is my everything. I knew y/n was at Lauren's house because she comforts
y/n when she is sad. I have about two hours to do this.

Y/n POV
I went home after going to Lauren's and I hope I don't see Anna. She knows that I hate how people scream and she still did it. What hurt me the most was that she told me that I was a mistake. I really hope she didn't mean it. I walked into my room and saw rose petals leading to my closet. A thing you should know is that my closet is huge. I walked in a saw Anna. I was about to walk out until she stopped me.
Anna-A
A: please forgive me, I didn't mean anything I said. I love you and you are my everything. I need you please don't leave me. I know how you hate how people scream and I still did it. I'm a horrible girlfriend I know that but please I can change.
Me: Anna you are  not a bad girlfriend you are the best. You make me feel loved and make me feel like I'm on top of the world. I forgive you and won't ever leave you.
A: thank you so much, I love you
Me: I love you too boon
A: I bought you a gift
Me: What is it?
I said with a big smile.
She bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring.
A: I love you so much more than you can imagine. This is not a proposal but I will do that in a few years. This is a promise ring. My promise to you is that I will always love you no matter what. I won't ever leave you for someone else that isn't you.
I smiled from ear to ear and started to cry as she put the beautiful ring on my finger.
A: why are you crying bub?
She said laughing while getting up.
Me: it's just that no one has done this for me. And this moment is just so special to me.
A: I'm glad you liked my surprise
Me: I don't like it I love it so much. You know what else I love a lot?
A: What?
Me: You, Anna shumate.
A: Aww that was so cute and I love you too y/n y/l/n. A lot
We started laughing and went to bed to cuddle.
A: want to watch a movie?
Me:Sure, how about death note?
A: Eww no, no anime anything but that
She said while laughing.
Me: what ? Anime is good
A: No it's not. Only weird people watch it.
Me: So you're calling me and Eva weird?
A: well Eva is weird. You're not weird you're just my weirdo.
We both started laughing .
Me: Yes I am your weirdo.
               Time skip to after the movie
Anna POV
Y/n fell asleep in my arms and god she looked cute.
Me: I know you can't hear me bubba but I would die for you. I want to marry you and have kids together. ( Anna is a intersex here) I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I still don't get how you are insecure. You are perfect in every way. Your smile, your laugh, your hair, your eyes, your soft lips, and how small you are. You are my everything and I can't live without you. Good night my love I love you.
I said  as I kissed her forehead.

3rd person POV
What Anna didn't know  was that y/n heard the whole thing and she felt happy. She also wanted to spend the rest of her life with Anna.

                        Time skip to 5 years
Anna POV
Y/n and I have been dating for 5 years and it's her birthday today. She is turning 23 and I'm 24. I have a huge surprise for her. Since I can't hold it back I told all our friends that the surprise was me proposing.
Dev: Shut up!
Eva: Really?!
Emma: Are you like for real?!
Me: Yes I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
Mads: Omg good luck!
Emma: I can't wait  for the wedding!!
Me: Okay I got to go, bye

Y/n POV
Today was my birthday and Anna was taking me somewhere. I wonder where? She picked me up in her Range Rover that I got her.
A: Hi birthday girl, looking sexy as always
Me: Stop Anna you are making me blush.
I said while getting in the car.
A: That's my job!
Me: Where are you taking me?
A: It's a surprise, be patient
When we got there it was beautiful. There was a blanket on the floor with food and candles.
Me: you did this for me?
A: of course I did!
Me: thank you it's amazing!
A: No problem anything for the birthday girl.
     *Time skip to when they were watching the      sunset *
Still y/n's POV
While I was watching the sunset I decided to look at Anna and saw her on one knee.
A: Y/n I love so so much, I mean who can't? You are so perfect and I'm pretty sure god took years to make you. Everything about you makes me go crazy. I want to be with you until we are grey and old. We are soulmates and I can feel it. So what I'm saying is Y/n Y/l/n will you make me the happiest woman on earth and marry me?

I didn't say anything I just grabbed her face and kissed her. She pulled away
A: so is that a yes?
Me: Of course you dummy!
A: i knew that!
Me:Sure you did
We started laughing.
A: I like the sound of it
Me: of what?
A: My fiancé
Me: you're my fiancé
A:Yea I am and you are mine

3rd person POV
Y/n and Anna both got married and had 1 kid named Hermione. All their friends were so happy for them. The shumate family that includes y/n, Anna, and Hermione bought a 2 story house. Yes they all took Anna's last name. And they all lived a happy ever after.

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read.
I hope you like this one and please leave feed back.

Love you all and remember to eat. Also drink water cause it's summer and you going to faint from dehydration. I might make another part after this one. Should it be Emma or Mads?