I still do and always will/Eva Cudmore

Y/n POV

Sab and I were hanging out in the living room talking about how Anna tried to make a cake.

Sab: Shut up!
Me: I'm not kidding!
Sab: Dude, that's so funny
Me: why did you 'dude' me? I'm not a guy
Sab: you know what I meant
Me: Nope

Then Sab started to chase me around the house and once she caught me she tackled me.

Me: Ow
Sab: cry baby

I gave her a glare and she got off me.

Sab: want to watch a movie?
Me: Sure

Eva POV
I was in my room waiting for y/n to come watch anime with me. It was now 1 hour so I went to go check where was she.

I went downstairs and I saw her cuddling with Sab. I went back to my room sad because I know Sab likes y/n and she might take her away from me.

I mean I would understand if y/n left me for Sab. She's beautiful, kind, funny, and she has the body.

I started overthinking everything and started to cry. I can't lose y/n she's my everything.

Y/n POV

Sab and I fell asleep during the movie and I was about to turn it off when I heard someone come down.

I pretended to be asleep but my eyes were a little open. I saw Eva looking at us with a sad expression. Why is she sad? Sab and I are just friends. She then ran back up the stairs and I decided to go check up on her.

Me: Sab get off me please
Sab: no
Me: I have to go check on Eva

I swear I saw her she roll her eyes when I mentioned Eva.

Sab: Fine

She got off me and I ran to Eva's room. I heard her crying and burst through the door.

I ran up to her and hugged her immediately.

Me: shh, it's okay bub
Eva: you love Sab, don't you?
Me: what? No, never
Eva: but you were-
Me: we were cuddling in a friendly way, like Anna and I. I don't love her I promise. I love you
Eva: but why?
Me: Eva, there are a million reasons why. You are so beautiful, funny, kind, your style, everything!
Eva: really?
Me: yes really

I caressed her cheeks gently and kissed her.
We pulled away and laid down to watch anime.

Eva: I love you
Me: I love you more

Thank you @lopezskye for this idea. I hope you all liked it and sorry for any mistakes. Love you all!