The Bet/Emma Brooks Macalister

Y/n POV
I'm going to a new school and I'm kind of scared. I was in the office sitting on a black chair when the door swung open. There was a blonde girl and she was pretty. Oh and I'm bisexual for anyone that's wondering.
Principal: There she is Emma.
Emma: Okay
And she came towards me
Emma: Hi I'm Emma and I'm going to be showing you around this horrible place
I laughed
Y/n: Hi I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n
Emma: that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
I blushed
Y/n: Thank you, you're pretty too
Emma: Thanks, let's go to class.
Y/n: Alright.
During the whole day I met Eva, Anna, Sab, Mads, and Dev. They are all so nice and funny.

Emma POV
I went with my friend Jordan and told her how I showed y/n around.
Jordan-J
Emma-E
J: Wanna do a bet?
E: A bet? What type?
J: I bet you that you can't make y/n fall in love with you.
E: I bet $100 that I can make her fall in love with me.
J: Ok and when she does you have to drop her.
E: Alright
I saw y/n and decided that I should start my plan.
E: Hey beautiful
Y/n: Oh hi
E: Can I walk you home ? And we can get to know each other better
Y/n: Sure
When we were walking home she told me lots of things  about herself. And so did I because if I didn't she would have suspected something.

Y/n POV
When Emma and I walked to my house I got to know her a lot better and I think I have a small crush on her. When we got to my house we said our goodbyes.
                 *Time Skip To Three Weeks*
Emma POV
Y/n and I have gotten closer and I think I caught actual feelings for her and she has feelings for me too. I know because her friends told me. I can't tell Jordan because then I already won the bet. And I still want to be with y/n. Today is a Saturday and I'm taking y/n to see the Hollywood sign.

Y/n POV
Emma and I are hanging out today I believe we are seeing the Hollywood sign. I can't wait because I  have major feelings for her. She picked me up in her black Range Rover.
Emma: Hey
Y/n: Hi
I said while getting in her car.
Emma: Do you want the radio?
Y/n: Sure
Emma: Alright, do you like this song
Y/n: It's fine thank you
While we were jamming to the music Emma put her hand on my thigh and I blushed. I looked at the window so she wouldn't see. Her hand kept on going higher and higher. Until I said something.
⚠️smut coming⚠️
Y/n: Pull over
Emma: What?
Y/n: Just do it
Emma: Okay
When she does, I take off my seatbelt and sit on her lap. I then started kissing her. Her windows are tinted so no one can see us. She kissed back and it turned into a make out session.
Emma: Go in the back
I did as she said and then she came. We started kissing again and she went down to my neck, leaving hickeys. When she hit my pulse point she bit it and I moaned.
Y/n: Fuckkk
I let out as she kept leaving hickeys on my neck. She came back up.
Emma: Are you sure?
Y/n: Yes Emma please
Emma: Ok but before we do this I want you to know something
Y/n: What is it?
Emma: I'm an intersex which means I have a male part.
Y/n:okay? And? Can we just please get back to what we were doing?
Emma: Eager much but are you sure you want this?
Y/n: Yes Emma!
Emma: You ask you shall receive
She went back to my neck and left more. hickeys. She took off my shirt and looked at me. I nodded quickly. She took off my bra and massaged the left and sucked the right.
Y/n: Oh Emma.... that feels amazing.
She took of my pants and asked again. I told her yes and to not ask anymore. She took off her boxers and it revealed a 10 inch thing.
Y/n: wow
Emma chuckled and slowly inserted herself inside me.
Y/n: Fuckkk oh... you're so big
I said as my eyes rolled back.
Emma grunted and said
Emma: I love your moans
She kept on thrusting inside of me
Y/n: Faster!
Emma: Okay
She went faster and deeper hitting my g spot. I was a moaning mess. This went on for about 5 minutes.
Y/n: I'm going to cum!
Emma: Do it
I let out and she took out her dick out of me and started licking off my cum. When she was done I flipped us over.
Y/n: I want to ride you.
Emma: go ahead
I lined myself up and slowly went down. When it was fully inside of me I started bouncing up and down. We were both moaning. (😂I'm sorry just felt like writing this) This went on for about 50 minutes until Emma got a text.
Emma: Ugh, I can reply later just keep going.
Y/n: No just text them back.
Emma: can you do it?
Y/n: Sure
I grabbed the phone and I couldn't believe what I saw...

My first time writing smut so sorry if its bad. Do you guys want a part 2?