Friend/Madison Lewis

Y/n POV
Today I am going to visit my best friend, Anna. We met in 1st grade and were friends ever since. She moved to Los Angeles a few months ago to be in a content house. I was happy for her and she grew big on TikTok. We still talk every day like it's mandatory. I tell her all the news in Michigan and she tells me everything about LA

Anna POV
My best friend y/n is coming and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see her again and see how she looks in person. We don't FaceTime, we just call and text because she says she looks ugly. But she's very attractive , I don't like her more as a friend because we are like sisters. I heard the door bell and I ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw y/n.

Me: Y/n!!!
Y/n: Anna!

I ran up to her and hugged her as tight as I can.
She hugged back and we pulled away.

Me: I missed you so much
Y/n: I didn't

She said while wiping her watery eyes. I knew she did miss me.

Me: You're literally crying y/n
Y/n: I know, I lied. I missed you so  much.
Me: I mean who can't and wow girl. You are hot!
Y/n: Thanks and so are you. You look better than before.
Me: Shut up
Y/n: No like I'm for real. You looked like an Annie and now you are a Anna.
Me: Rude anyways I want you to meet my friends.
Y/n: Anna Shumate has friends?!
Me: it's not that surprising
Y/n: Yes because I was your only friend in high school.
Me: Be quiet before I make you leave.
Y/n: you can't make me Shumate
Me: You're more annoying than before.
Y/n: What I'm going to bug you a lot because you were gone for 6 months.
Me: not if I kill you
Y/n: what...oh my....I might leave then.
Me: Nope. Let's just meet my friends
Y/n: Imaginary friends?
Me: Don't  you see people behind me?
Y/n: There's people behind you?

She looked behind me and saw the girls. She looked surprised.

Me: What?

She just looked at them blinking. The girls were so confused. Y/n started to squint her eyes.

Me: What the hell are you doing?

She just stayed quiet and continued to stare at them. She then rubbed her eyes.

Y/n: Hi I'm y/n
Eva: Hi, I'm Eva
Dev: I'm Devyn but you can call me dev

She just nodded.

Sab: I'm Sabrina but you can call me Sab.

She nodded again. She is acting weird.

Emma: I'm Emma
Mads: I'm Madison but you can call me Mads
Y/n: Okay

She said softly. I knew something was up but what? I need to talk to her.

Me: I'm going to take y/n outside to talk.

They all nodded and I pulled y/n with me.

Y/n POV
When I saw Anna's friends I kind of zoned out. Why? Well because I haven't slept in 3 days. I saw something but I am just imagining things. You might be wondering why I haven't slept well that's because my abusive dad came out of prison and I'm scared he might come back. I bought my mom another house away from Michigan for her and my sister so that they can be safe. I stayed at the house in Michigan for what reason I don't know. I came back into reality and said Hi to all of them. Next thing I know Anna pulled me out to talk.

Mads POV
When I saw Anna's best friend from home I was blowed away. She was so hot! Her eyes, her lips, everything was perfect. I noticed that she zoned out but came back seconds later. It was weird and I think Anna knew something was up with her so she took her out to talk.

Me: She's hot
Sab: Who?
Me: y/n
Eva:Ooooh Mads has a crush!
Dev: On who?
Me: Sab just said it.
Dev: You like y/n?!
Me: Shhh

I said while covering her mouth with my hand.