Teddy Bear/ Devyn Winkler

Dev POV
Today I was taking y/n to build a bear because she always wanted to go but couldn't. You may be wondering why she couldn't well it's because her parents made her mature very quickly. She had to do all the chores and cook dinner! Like what she was only 5. Anyways when we got there she smiled.
Y/n: Wow this is a cute store!
Dev: Yes it is bub, let's go In and get matching bears!
Y/n: Yay!
We walked in and picked our bear. When they finished stuffing the bear with cotton we went to pick out the clothes.
Y/n: Look it's a soccer ball on a blue shirt, this is going on him!
I laughed at how cute she was.
Y/n: Ooo and a banana car!
Dev: This is an Anna type of bear
Y/n: It is, I'm making a bear for her
Dev: Aww you're so nice
Y/n: Thank you
She has a huge heart that is one of the many reasons why I'm dating her. When we were done she offered to pay but I didn't let her. We got home and y/n gave Anna her bear. They hugged each other and went to watch Star Wars. You might be wondering why I'm not jealous well that's because they are like sisters.
                            *1 hour later *
I decided to check on Anna and y/n because they said they were going to come swimming.
I went in the room and saw Anna eating y/n out.
Y/n:Oh Anna...
She moaned and tears were falling down my cheeks.
Anna: I love you
Y/n: I love you too and continue doing what you were doing!
Anna: When can we tell dev?
Y/n: Never or else we won't be able to do this.
Ann: Alright
Then she went back to doing you know what. I ran away crying. I can't believe y/n cheated on me with Anna.

Jk 😂😭we wouldn't do that to dev or will we? 👀

Story continues below

I went to to the room and saw them asleep. How cute! Anna is like our child because she is around us a lot. But we like her around, she is an amazing best friend and y/n is an amazing girlfriend. I went to cover them up and left the room. I love my family a lot.

Sorry it's short I'm too lazy. Should I do another Mads one or a Sab one?