Why?/Devyn Winkler

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good day! And After seeing your nice, inspirational words I have decided to not delete this book. Thank you, you all gave me lots of motivation for this book. But I'm really concerned. Why are some of you awake at 3-4 am? Maybe it's because you have different time zones or idk. But yeah I will continue this book!😁 Back to the chapter!

Y/n POV
Today is my 3 year anniversary of being with dev. I bought her lots of things, like candy, a bear, flowers, a blanket and a ring so I can propose to her.

I love her with all my heart and i want to be with her until we are grey and old. She makes me really happy.

I got home and I went to dev's room. I heard noises that sounded like dev's moans. Huh? I opened the door and saw Chris inside of Dev.

Me: What the fuck?

Chris stopped what he was doing and covered himself with a blanket, changing.

Dev: Y/n, it's not what it looks like
Me; Really?! So you totally didn't have sex with Chris?! The person you told me not to worry about!!
Dev: I can expla-
Me: Explain what?! Get out Chris!!!

He ran out of the house and dev quickly changed. I should add that I dropped everything that I had in my on the floor. Except the ring, it was in my pocket.

Me: Why? Why dev? Was I not enough?
Dev: No you are enough just let me speak please. I'm drunk and I don't know what I was doing.
Me: Don't give me that crap dev!! You're sober now aren't you and we don't even have beer!! Chris can't buy beer, you can't, no one can't because we are not 21!!!! Just admit it you don't love me!!!

Dev had tears in her eyes so did I but I had a reason not her. She cheated.

Dev: I-I'm sorry
Me: No you aren't. We have been together for 3 years and it's our anniversary. I've treated you with respect and love. And I get this shit!
Dev: Calm down bub please
Me: Calm down?! No and don't call me that because we are over!!
Dev: N-No!

I was about to walk out the door when I remembered that I had the ring. I won't be using that anymore. I turned around and looked at her.

Me: Here, catch.

I threw the box with the ring and she caught it.

Dev: What is it?

She said with tears in her eyes. I didn't say anything and I just left the house.

Dev's POV
I made a huge mistake I don't even know why I did it. I'm stupid as fuck. I looked at the box and opened it.

I saw a beautiful ring with a diamond on top.
Oh my god she was going to propose? I started balling my eyes out. I lost the love of my over a stupid mistake that I made. She was everything I ever wanted and she gave me everything.  I just threw that all away. I hate myself

Sad one and sorry it's short I am going to Walmart. For what I don't know. Love you all ❤️

Joke of the day!

What is the scariest plant in the jungle?

Bam-BOO

😂😂😂😭sorry I just love telling people my jokes.