Thank You/Eva Cudmore

Eva's POV
I was at the store with the girls getting snacks. I went to go look for some grape juice and Red Bull's. I was in aisle 7 when everyone heard a deep voice.

?: EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR PHONES!

He said in an angry tone. We were all scared once we saw the gun. I have really bad anxiety and I started panicking. I didn't know where the girls were and that made me freak out. My heart started racing when he came closer to me.

?: GIVE ME YOUR PHONE LADY! OR ELSE I WILL SHOOT YOU!

I gave him my phone and he walked away. I was so scared that I couldn't breathe. Soon I was having a panic until someone came up to me.

???:Hey, are you okay?

She said in a whisper. She was attractive but now wasn't the time. I nodded my head no.

???: Breathe in and breath out. You can do this

She said while rubbing my back. I did what she said and I calmed down.

???: My name is y/n
Me: I'm Eva and thank you
Y/n: No problem I'm glad I could help

She said with a little smile and I smiled back. She hugged me and of course I hugged her back. The man didn't catch us because he was with the cashier. Or that's what I thought. He came up to us and pointed the gun at me.

?: What are you guys talking about?
Me: N-Nothing
?: Really? I'd tell the truth if I was you.
Me: I-I'm not kidding.
?: Yes you are

He pulled the trigger and I waited for the bullet but it never came. I saw y/n trying to get the gun from him. He shot her in the leg but she didn't fall. How?! She some how got the gun and pointed it at him. He looked very scared. I looked at y/n's leg and it was bleeding. But she didn't react to it. I walked up to her and grabbed a towel that I found and wrapped it around her leg tightly.

Y/n:Thank you

I just nodded and a few minutes later the cops came and took him away. The ambulance did surgery on her leg in the store because if they went to the hospital it would be too late. While they did that the police asked if we were all okay and we all said yes. I looked at the doctor taking out the bullet from y/n's leg and I was surprised she didn't scream from the pain. She's strong and attractive...wow. The girls and I left grabbing our phones from the floor.

*time skip 2 days*
Still Eva's POV
I decided to go to the store again. Hopefully no one tries to rob the store again. I was looking for ice cream when I saw a girl in crutches. She looked familiar, it was the girl who saved my life.

Me: Hey, you're the girl who saved me 2 days ago
Y/n: Oh hi Eva
Me: I never thought I would see you again
Y/n: Well I'm here

She said with a little laugh. I smiled at her.

Me: Thank you so much I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you
Y/n: Your welcome, I like helping people
Me: Your a nice person
Y/n: Thank you
Me: I have a question. How did you not scream in pain when the guy shot you?
Y/n: Oh yeah I have high pain tolerance
(I think that's a thing)
Me: Oh wow it must be really high
Y/n: Yep
Me: Can I have your number if you don't mind so maybe we can hang out sometime
Y/n: Yeah of course

She gave me her number and told me bye. She left and I continued my shopping.

*Present time*
Me: And that's how I met your mother, she is my hero.

I told out kids and they were amazed.

Y/n: Yes and she is my angel

We looked at each other and kissed. We pulled away when our kids yelled in disgust.

Sorry If it didn't make sense. I made this at 3 am and I'm just publishing it. So yeah I hope you like it.

Another thing who next? Emma or Anna? Vote please, thank you.