Player/ Sabrina Quesada

Sab's POV
I woke up in someone else's bed. I looked to the side and saw that it was Katie. We were both naked so I guess we hooked up when we were studying. I got to go to school so I won't be late. I got up and got dressed, I wore jeans and a white crop top with a Jean jacket. Something you should know is that I'm the biggest player in the school. When I finished getting ready I drove to school in my Range Rover ( I'm sorry but Range Rovers are the only car that come to mind 😭) I was walking down the hall and I saw a beautiful girl that looked lost.
Me: Hey
???: Oh hi
She said shyly.
Me:I'm Sabrina but you can call me sab
I said while walking towards her.
???: My name is y/n and I'm new here.
Me:Wow that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Y/n: Thank yo-
Eva: Let's go new kid, you don't want to be her next project.
Eva said while pulling her away from me.

Y/n POV
Someone pulled me away from Sab and I was so confused what did they mean by 'her next project'. While we were walking in silence she suddenly stopped.
???: Hey I'm sorry for pulling you away but Sab is a player. She will just use you for your body. But I'm Eva
Me: Hi Eva I'm y/n. It's okay I don't want to be someone's toy.
Eva: Me either that's why i make sure new kids don't go with her.
Me: Oh okay well let's get to class?
Eva: Yeah I have Mr. Gomez, you?
Me: Same
Eva: Okay let's go
We went to class and I met her friends and we immediately became best friends. It was a good first day.  While I was walking home I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and it was Sab.

Sab POV
I walked up to y/n and tapped her shoulder, she turned around and said
Y/n: What do you want?
Sab: Jeez I don't get a hi?
Y/n: No you don't
Sab: Well I was here to ask if we can study together because from what I heard you're really smart in math.
Y/n: Thank you but no
Sab: Please I need it
Y/n: So you think that no one told me?
Sab: Tell you what?
I was confused.
Y/n: Don't act stupid Sabrina
Sab: What?
Y/n: I know you are trying to get in my pants
Sab: Oh you heard about that.
Y/n: Yeah I did
Sab: Look I haven't done that
Y/n: When was your last time huh?
Sab: Yesterday...
Y/n: Really
Sab: Look I can change!
Y/n: Why do you want to change?
Sab: For you
Y/n:Why?
Sab: Because I like you
She thought for a bit and said...
Y/n: Fine you can not sleep with anyone for 1 whole year.
Sab: Deal
Y/n: Let's go study then
Sab: Okay
We went to her house and it was nice. We walked in and I expected her parents to greet us but they weren't there. While we were walking up the stairs I said something...
Sab: Where are your parents?
Y/n: My dad is out with us friends drinking probably and my mom is on a business trip. They are never home.
Sab: Oh I'm sorry.
Y/n: It's fine I got used to it.
*Time Skip to when they are done*
Sab: Alright I'm going home now, thank you
Y/n: No problem, bye
Sab: Have a good rest.
Y/ n: Thank you, you too
I left and went to my house. I usually tell girls to come over but I want to change for y/n. I changed and went to sleep.

Y/n POV
When Sab left I was surprised she didn't do anything. I was about to go to sleep when someone came in the house. I went to go check who it was and it was my dad drunk.
Dad: Hey you piece of shit!
Y/n: H-Hi dad.
Dad: Go get me a beer!
Y/n: But you're drunk!
Dad: I don't care!
Y/n: I'm not getting you one!
He slapped me and left a red mark.
Dad: Fine! I'll go get some and don't leave! Because when I come back I'm going to beat the shit out of you!
Y/n: O-Okay.
He left and slammed the door. I called Sab to help me.
*on the call*
Y/n: S-Sab
Sab: Hi what's wrong?
Y/n: My dad
Sab: What about him?
Y/n: He's drunk and he's going to beat me up
Sab: Where is he?
Y/n: At the store
Sab: I'm going to pick you up and we're leaving.
Y/n: I can't go or else he is going to find me and beat me up.
Sab: I don't care I'm going to pick you up!
Y/n: N-No
Sab: I'm going bye
She hung up and I hid in my closet.

Sab POV
I drove really fast to get to y/n. I need to protect her. I got there and couldn't find her so scram out her name.
Me: Y/n!
I heard whimpering.
Me: Y/n where are you!?
Y/n: In the bathroom
She said in a whisper. I burst through the door and found her laying there.
Me: Are you okay?
I said running to her.
Y/n: Yeah he just pushed me and slapped me hard.
Me: Come one let's go.
Y/n: But where?
Me: To my house let's go.
We got to my house and I laid her down. She fell asleep and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. As I was pulling away I felt her grab my face and I soon felt her soft lips on mine. They tasted like strawberries and god I loved it. She pulled away and pulled me down to hug her.
Y/n: Thank you for saving me.
Me: I'll always protect you y/n. I love you now go to sleep.
Y/n: I love you too
Me: And I'm not kidding I actually love you a lot I'm not playing you.
Y/n: I know bub, but can we cuddle
Me: Yes we can.
We cuddled and fell asleep. I'm not a player anymore. I just want y/n and no one else.

I'm surprised I finished it sorry for any mistakes I'm just so lazy today.