6 | Why is there a hole inside of you ?

"This is a pretty, pretty dress... very pretty, shiny dress. Oh, and those are amazing feet. These ankles, I'm shuddering, who shows that much skin. Tantalizing smooth skin, and is that a thigh I see ? Am I in heaven ?"

"Quite, however you're not dead yet. But you may die soon if you don't let go of my leg", Lady Eden said while shaking the strange man from herself.

Two Cherubs immediately flew down, holding the man up by his arms. His face was covered by his disheveled and matted hair, but she could already see two sets of horns on his head, a ram-hybrid then. She delicately held his face between her hands, tracing his beard with the tip of her fingers. Many scars marred his face, remains of a tumultuous past.

"You are safe now, little ram...", she chuckled softly, "even if there's nothing small about you, except that cute button nose."

His hair was carefully removed from his eyes, revealing a lost stare and red eyeballs. He smelled of alcohol and pain, his clothes were torn and blood was already pooling on the carpet.

"I may be *hic* safe, little lady... but are- are you *hic* safe from me –"

She knocked him out.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Newcomers again ? Why do we attract so many people?", complained Sapnap from his place on the tree.

"The real question, Sappy, is why do we attract so many strange people ?", emphasized George next to him, which led all three of them to turn their head towards the humongous Pride Castle Eret built, "All of them build at the speed of light, and they all have different styles..."

"It's called having an individual identity and personality, George", mocked Sapnap while eating a random apple.

They both heard a sigh coming from the masked man below them, and they stared at him inquisitively, already expecting a long speech... "How long has it been since we've been able to spend time together... just the three of us ?"

"Literally yesterday –"

"BadBoyHalo is now gone, on a random adventure. Callahan is being his usual reindeer self, searching for the North Pole. Alyssa left us. And Ponk is fraternizing with the outsiders. There's nothing left of our original legacy..."

"Dream, you sound a little dramatic right now. It's not as if we claimed any land or established a government", rationalised Sapnap, George preferring to stay quiet and listen.

"Yes !", exclaimed Dream, "Here's the core of our problem: anarchy. People need to be ruled, they need a strong ruler. And a ruler needs a land, with strong historical foundations. We already have XD on our side, what are we waiting for ?"

George taunted snarkily, "And what are you going to name it ?"

"The Dream SMP."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"What am I wearing ? This is disgustingly dapper, and too tight on my b*lls", the ram-hybrid complained while tugging on his new suit, "Why do you even own this stuff ? Every being I saw in this realm wears some flowy, hippy sh*tty *ss clothing."

"Traditional Aether garb wouldn't suit, it's supposed to free the body of any additional weight, so that your mind can focus entirely on peace and relaxation. You don't look like someone who's searching for peacefulness... quite the opposite", she grinned.

They were both mindlessly strolling through the Castle garden, a vast field full of various fauna and flora. He was staring at a herd of Aerwhales, her gentle creatures drifting through the skies, meanwhile she was tending to some Carrion Sprouts and Aechor plants.

"I like this place. No one is nagging me to do anything... I can just f*ck around for hours without consequences"

She was quick to answer, "You're still alive, you'll have to leave the Aether eventually. Perhaps when you're dead ?"

"I'm not a good person... I suck. And I'm not planning on being a good person. I'll probably end up in The Nether or some other boring realm", he uttered, "I'm a s*tty father, and I was a terrible husband. There's nothing redeemable about me."

"At least you feel guilty."

He cackled loudly, his shoulders shaking from it. He fell on the floor, and draped himself all over the teal grass. Tears of laughter were almost falling from his eyes. "Never, never in a million years. Regret is for the weak."

"Well then, enjoy the Aether as it is your first and last time here", she shrugged, already walking towards the Castle.

"Wait... Don't you want to know how I ended up here ?"

"There are only three ways of accessing the Aether: through a portal, which hasn't been built in years, the last one's ruins are in a random snowy tundra biome. Through flight, if you follow a certain axis and only two beings are able to fly -one of them being myself-. And finally, through a portal which can only be opened by a ruler or a small deity. Judging by the reddish colour of the portal you came through, I'd say that The Necromancer brought you here for whatever reason. That demon has always adored to antagonise Notch."

At the mention of the word 'demon', the ram-hybrid stood up suddenly and exclaimed, "Yeah ! Some four meters tall demon came to me as I was on my way to a new settlement called 'Survival World', and he told me that it wasn't my time yet or whatever and he just threw me in his dumb f*cking portal", he mentioned to the sky, "F*cking loser, if I find him again, I'm pounding him."

"I don't condemn violence."

"I don't care."

Sighing once again, she resumed her trek towards the Castle. The horned man scrambled to stand up and follow her. She could see The Lorist at the doors, watching them, their eyes foggy and their trusted book... was not in their hands ?

"It seems like... I lost my book", they said carefully, it felt very fake. How could the watcher of destiny lose sight of his metaphorical eyes and not stress out ? He seemed too calm.

The ram-hybrid behind her was already whining, "It's just a stupid book, there are like...a million more books in your stupid library. Why are you complaining about that ? P*ssy."

"What's your name ?"

"Jschlatt, at your service"

"Yes, Jschlatt. Well, this book wasn't really important", The Lorist smirked, "This book could only... revive dead people."