𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙤

tw // violence, swearing, bank robbing, panic attacks, explosions, mentions of cells ripping apart ig??? idk

Nobody knows how it happened. Science can't even explain it. NASA recorded two unidentifiable entities that were lightyears away. Those two entities collided and caused a giant explosion in space, causing scientists to experience the first white hole. The explosion sent more than a decillion periwinkle colored asteroids throughout space. One of those asteroids landed on the surface of Earth, and the rock exploded. The impact of the extremely fast rock shook the Earth. It moved the continents, it caused sea levels to rise, but most importantly moved all the continents into a giant Pangaea overtime. When the continents touched, it caused Earthquakes everywhere. The entire population was cut down by half due to the impact, sea levels, and natural disasters.

Pink dust and particles were spread throughout the globe. These particles did something to the human bodies and animals that remained. Nobody knows how, but it gave everybody effected by it a super power.

People started to use this to their advantage. Using these powers of theirs to get away with crime. Fortunately heroes also developed over time. And that is the reason why the government made a law. Nobody can use their power unless given permission to by authorities or on land you own.

It is 2078, decades since the incident happened. Everybody learned to control and go on with their everyday life. Companies, technology, and studies about these powers began to develop too. But also gangs, mafias, and chaos. Nobody knew about the corrupt system of power unless you experienced it yourself. And that's what pissed Tommy off the most.

———

It was a peaceful day in L'manburg. The temperature was neither hot nor cold, it was the temperature in between that was just right. The sun was bright, and there was little to no wind. The birds chirped a tune while flying over the skies. Pedestrians walked along the sidewalk going to their destination, some entering a certain building.

That building was a bank. It had a large glass door and modern marble flooring. The bank had three floors, the first floor was the main area, the entrance to the vault, the lounge, and technology rooms. The second floor contained offices and files. Lastly, the basement was the location of the vault. The vault held tens of thousands of dollars, including top secret information that nobody should get their hands on.

All was calm. All was nice. All was peaceful today. Maybe that's what attracted the three.

The people in the main area were calm until there was an explosion from underneath them. It was muffled due to it being under the ground, but the force caused the ground to shake and grumble. Whether it was in shock or due to the shaking, many people fell down. Everybody started to run out of the building to get to safety, until purple particles appeared in front of the innocent civilians.

A humanoid figure, looking to be around eight feet tall was replaced with the purple particles. They had a tuxedo on, with a golden crown seated on black and white parted hair. The black side of the hair went straight down until it was at knee-length. The white side of the hair was curly, and went down to the entity's chin. They also had different colored eyes. The iris on their right was green while the sclera on their left side was black, and the iris was red. The weirdest thing about them was their skin, as it was duel-colored with black and white. It caused many people to scream and try to run away, but they immediately stopped when the humanoid figure yelled. Their jaw unhinged way farther than a normal human should while they shrieked so loud it could rupture one's ears. The sound made all of the people fall back. Using this opportunity, the figure pushed the civilians back into the bank.

One person was able to get up in time to run, but froze when he heard the click of a gun behind his head. The person wielding the gun was none other than the black and white villain, Ender. Ender pushed the civilian back inside of the bank and yelled at everybody with their deep and intimidating voice to follow them. The poor civilians were petrified, but they were able to shakily stand back up for their lives. They sobbed and cried uncontrollably as they followed the enderman, Ender feeling no sympathy for them. In fact, they were enjoying this. Ender loved being feared.