𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝘼𝙣 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡

tw// smoking, swearing, graphic depictions of gore (????), violence

There was a knock on Tommy's door, causing Tommy's eyes to slowly open. He checked the clock and it read 1:13 PM. Tommy sighed, slowly remembering memories from this morning. He sat up, stretching his arms while yawning. The blood rushed to his head and Tommy started to feel lightheaded. Tommy got out of bed anyway. His legs were sore from running, but he was able to stand up.

"Mm?" Hummed Tommy, telling the person behind the door that they were awake.

"Ranboo brought lunch." Tommy heard Tubbo say, his voice muffled due to the door.

"I'll eat in here." Tommy replied.

"Nope," Tubbo demanded, dragging out the 'p'. "You'll just fall asleep again without eating anything."

Tommy groaned in annoyance, and reluctantly opened the door. He was met with a smiling Tubbo and the smell of fast food. The fast food immediately making Tommy perk his head up. Then his eyes suddenly widened.

"How the hell Ranboo get food?" Tommy trailed off. There weren't any full potions that helped Ranboo look like a normal human being. Tubbo immediately noticed Tommy's distressed face, and decided to play with him.

"Aww, do you care about them~?" Teased Tubbo, putting his arms behind his back and shifting his voice into a high-pitched, annoying 'uwu' voice (that's what he calls it).

Almost immediately Tommy's nose bridge wrinkled and a disgusted facial expression showed. "EUUGHH! Tubbo what the fuck? You know I hate that boob bitch!" Tommy kept on rambling profanities and how much he hates Ranboo, while Tubbo tried his best to not burst into laughter. Tubbo walked away to the living room, Tommy following behind right after.

Ranboo was in the kitchen getting plates. They looked nothing like they usually do, they looked human. They had medium-length brown hair, and looked about 6'6. This was probably because of the potion Ranboo uses a lot to disguise themself. It's probably how they got the fast food.

Tommy went over and stole a french fry from the bag. When he put it in his mouth, he flinched at how hot it was. There was slight pain behind his head, and when Tommy turned around he was met with Ranboo. Ranboo flicked Tommy again, except on the forehead this time. Tommy raised his right arm and flipped the enderman off. Ranboo let out a small laugh.

Tommy went to go see where Tubbo was, and found him in the living room on his phone. He was sitting on the worn out couch Ranboo sleeps on. Tommy sat at the ripped up leather chair right next to it, and got his phone out as well. The TV was on, and the channel was playing the news. Ranboo walked in with three plates, drinks, and a potion. That potion helped Ranboo drink liquids and not be damaged by it.

Ranboo sat on the same couch as Tubbo, and placed their food on the right coffee table. Tubbo placed his on the glass table that was in front of him, and Tommy put his food onto the coffee table to his right. Tubbo put his phone in his pocket, and drinking a drink from his soda.

"Sorry if we got your order wrong, big man," Tubbo said, looking at Tommy. "You were asleep before we could ask you."

"Nah, you got it right." Tommy assured in reply, not looking up from his phone.

Silence filled the room, all being heard was the tapping from Tommy's phone and the man speaking on the TV. Nobody bothered to listen what he was saying, it's usually nothing much. The silence was sort of awkward. Not for Tommy, of course. He was too distracted looking at his phone, a white light shining on his skin.

Ranboo and Tubbo glanced a look at each other, and wanted to find a topic to talk about for the three. They were both thinking about what, until the newsman spoke about a certain something. It caught both Tubbo and Ranboo's attention.